It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dream curse mp3 success?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Did anyone have any success with that lucid dreaming mp3? If so tell me about it. Also does anyone have it in the zip format?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I downloaded a program that stimulates brainwaves by lisstening to sound files. It comes with some tracks already on it for sleeping and meditating but on the site people create their own that are really good for special things such as lucid dreaming or oobe's. The thing is to download and be able to use these custom made ones you have to have the registered version which costs 40 bucks! It really sucks! Anybody know how I can get some good lucid dreaming sound files?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I tried it out for about 3 days and had somewhat a success, it's just that when i realize i'm not 'sleeping' but in that sleepy state i always start to move which breaks me away from the dream state.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
yeah i can still do things in my dreams, and i know i'm draming, but i still carry on with my dreams instead of breaking out and starting to fly....

I can still change everything in my dreams, and do what i want to do sucha s if someone says to go somewhere witht hem, i can tell them no, lets go somewhere else, or we'll go and do it this way. It's dream control right now. But they are very realistic...It's like i am there....

Neways...i havn't lisened tot he curse lucid dreaming 2 mp3 in a while. I sorta have been ifnding it extremely hard to get into a real deep trance lately, and it's annoying. So i've just been concentrating on getting into a deep trance mroe and more easily...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Are you curious of Lucid Dream because you have experienced. There are several topics related to this. HSP (Hulicinitory Sleep Paralysys). Do you sometimes feel your dreams are prophetic? Are you dreaming about a person right before they call? Have you ever had the HSP the feeling of being held down in a dream or awake. Hard to explain? Just curioius.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Also is anyone is having success with this MP3 it could be because it is very effective to think about dreams before you fall asleep. To be aware of this in itself may cause the lucid dreaming OBE etc. The music may stimulate because you associate. Try just concentrating on it before sleep.

join