It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys attracted to Dangerous Dictators - New Evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doubtless most people are already familiar with the disconcerting footage of GW being closely monitored by a 'grey' in the background.

While watching another video I happened to notice a similar, yet even more sinister-looking creature in the background - once again taking cover in a room just behind the speaker.

The most worrying aspect is that in both instances the creature in question appears fixated on the speech of someone whose rhetoric is hard-hearted. What is more, both speeches may have led to a great deal of unnecessary human suffering.

First the previously well-known clip:

Secondly the disturbing new evidence:

The question has to be asked: what does this tell us about the greys' hidden agenda?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It tells us absolutely nothing because those are not "aliens". But it tells me that you've got an over active imagination.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Are you so closed minded as to discount the evidence out of hand?

A pattern seems to be emerging...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

What evidence? You've shown none.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Guys guys guys! This is a joke. Video nr 2 is of John Cleese! But I wonder what that thing behind the window is. I mean in the upper right corner.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I know it's a joke. The OP called them "Dangerous Dictators". It's arguable about the first one but the second one was obviously a comedian. I mean the laughter tipped that off.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by Blueracer]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I know it's a joke. The OP called them "Dangerous Dictators". It's arguable about the first one but the second one was obviously a comedian. I mean the laughter tipped that off.

[edit on 1/2/2009 by Blueracer]

I did not listen, but I guess this is part of a Cleese sketch where it is related to the Ministry of Silly Walks. Monty Python

[edit on 2-1-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Where is the Grey alien in the GWB video?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

you are hysterical - and reckless

and even though you don't approve: :-)

it now becomes worth my time to start examining the windows in every clip or photo I see

I'll bet we'll all be surprised by how much is out there

top topics

join