It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Particles" surfing the "waves" of life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have been a member of this board for a few months, and have yet to bring anything substantial to this wonderful community. I'm hoping that this post may provide some insight into what life is really all about.

I could be wrong, and if I am, I'll be the first to admit it. I've thought this over hundreds of times, but lack a venue to prove it's validity. I'm hoping you guys can help prove or disprove my theory.

Cymatics is the study of wave phenomena. Sound waves are passed through a reactive medium, and the medium arranges itself based upon the frequency the sound wave is operating at. The medium under the influence of a set frequency will arrange itself in a geometric pattern that will always remain the same under the influence of said frequency. The higher the frequency, the more complex the pattern.

While watching a Nova video on atomic particles I was struck by a bolt of noetic lightning. What if all of this is just a very complex geometric pattern arranged in the very way grains of sand arrange themselves while under the influence of a sound frequency? The particles themselves behaving like the grains of sand in cymatics.

Is it a frequency that causes particles to arrange themselves into elements? As elements can actually be seen as geometric patterns formed by particles.

In cymatics the higher frequencies create very complex patterns. In these complex patterns you can see that the patterns are actually formed by many simple patterns working together. In the same way a quadrilateral can be formed by using two triangles.

Under the influence of a higher frequency a more complex pattern emerges. The human body for instance. It seems very complex, but in essence is simply the organization of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. Are these four elements like four triangles arranged to form a hexagon?

In the quantum field, matter is both a wave and a particle at the same time. Is this wave simply the frequency that influences the behavior of the particle(s)?

Where does this wave come from?

I apologize, for this post has provided as many questions as possible explanations. Hopefully we as a community can work towards answering them.

In light and love
Dillon

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I dont know if im adding very much, but;

at oak ridge they had some extremely high power output durring an experiment where they sent sound through some sort of matter and it produced a nano second of sun like high energy.

david wilcox talks about natural and sacred geometry, but its alot of watch: thread

I still think they have a misunderstanding about how a particle is also a wave, i think its like calling big macs and whoppers both cheese burgers. they are both burgers, but its a simplification.

but you can see that a pure perfect pitch sound will always look like a certain shape and i think that its geometry is fundamental in understanding how everything fits together.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Knowledge is something that can only compound itself... You do yourself such injustice with the lack of faith in yourself...

That is very interesting actually...

I was thinking that the wave that effects the particles may actually be the visible light spectrum itself... So although you doubt the validity of your information, it may be very useful...

I will have to look into it...

I am trying to find a way to see if there is some correlation between the frequency at which the particles in an element vibrate, and the actual physical characteristics of it's mass...

new topics

join