It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well . . . are they?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I know that we all have questions from time to time about the people who post in these forums.

Are they administration plants? Are they cute? (Sometimes avatars are helpful with this.) Are they out of their minds? (Usually jokingly asked.) Are they out of their minds? (Uttered in disgust.) Is this person out of his mind? (In ways that a psychiatrist might be familiar with and an ATS mod might be required to deal with.)

Well, I'm asking one of those questions with regard to the following thread. I'll let you decide which question I am asking as you read this short thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Look at the dates and times of the thread you mention, any idea what might have been going on at the time of the posts or prior? let me give you a hint, New Years celebration? possibllly some liquid refreshments, and then a little ATS, I do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The area of Florida he mentions is known for having a high incidence of illicit drug use, and alcohol abuse. Though it is possible that he had come into contact with the guys behind the whole thing, as they lived somewhere over on that side of the state as well. From his Copywrite remark he is obviously not going to tell anyone any real details as he has written a book. The sleazyist of 911 CT'ers are the ones who try and make money off the tragedy, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Uh..yeah. The "I know all, and I'm posting it on a message board" people...
Attention seekers. nothing more.
and usually quite hostile.

this would fall under the "better to ignore" category.
Use your own personal filters. They'll serve you well.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Ok wait a minute, I'm confussed Op what are you asking, I guess I misunderstood you.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

It's OK. Don't bother about it. It might be much ado about nothing, as the posters above imply. If there is anything to it, it'll be handled eventually, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Ok I'll just leave it alone then
I read the thread and I could'nt figure out what you were asking, I'm sorry. I was not trying to insult you in my first post.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

It's OK. Don't bother about it. It might be much ado about nothing, as the posters above imply. If there is anything to it, it'll be handled eventually, I'm sure.

Don't hold your breath for that.
Elvis is in the building.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Don't hold your breath for that.
Elvis is in the building.

Dude, I hear you. Sometimes the mills of the gods grind slowly. All I can say is that I've been in a couple of threads with the guy and they have quickly degenerated into psycho drama.

Maybe I'm ahead of the curve on this one.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

No problem. Some things are a matter of perception. Maybe the situation is not as obvious or maybe it's not as much of a situation as I suspect it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Always saying he is telling but never did say anything.

And this:
".. to understand why the attacks happened in the first place. It .."

That never came out.

Double talker is the word for that person.

Spit it out man and lets us know, what level Illuminati think tank
has that much power to execute the 911 conspiracy.

Other wise we go with the official story.
Do I have to post this again:
video.google.com...
In this case going round in circles and a big crashing hangover
and lost book idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Staff is currently looking into it.

Thread Closed.

join