It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming pandemic...What do you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Its coming you all.
The Flu that will kill a lot
the some other disease that will eliminate a bunch of the people around you.

Look at all the QUARANTINE AND KILLL movies.
Look at THE HAPPENING. tons of other movies I can point out.

I want to know what YOUR thoughts are on this issue.
Do you think it is going to happen soon?
How will it happen?

BTW, I think that the FEMA camps will be voluntary. The masses will beg to go in there and be slaves.
have fun.
discuss

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't agree with that at all. Unless they are in a hurry to depopulate then global war would be much more preferred by the Elites. It reduces the population and gives them more wealth and improved technology.

But then again, who knows? If they really want a more efficient tool then pandemic it is. Then there's also the fake UFO invasion and/or Project Bluebeam.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You are right about one thing. There is some sort of pandemic coming. It might be bird flu. It might be swine flu. But I can guarntee one thing. It will hit so fast and so hard, that people will wake up feeling a little ill, and within 8-24 hours they will be dead. Their lungs will fill with fluid and they will literally drown before the eyes of those of us who will be attempting to care for them.
What I just describe are the symptoms exhibited by those who succumbed to the strain that caused the 1918 influenza pandemic. It happened once before, and it will happen again. There will be a difference this time, though.
Even though it will be a naturally occurring mutation that kills those with less than superb immune systems, there will be posters on ATS swearing it is a false flag operation by our government that got out of control!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

You had me at "tons of other movies I can point out...."

plucky is gripped in a suspense that would twirl and vault any other sound or unsound intellect into a conundrum of oblivion: in other words, you have my attention, sweet sunshine....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, for what its worth.. last week reading a post here, that bird flu--HVN51? sprouted up in india, northwest africa, and pakistan-afghanistan area.. its spread somehow! On another post, plague wa found in new mexico..and i hear TB is comin back slowly...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The only thing you can do is be prepared to shelter in place for as long as you can.

I've heard over the past few years numerous reports of pathogen expert microbiologists dying in mysterious circumstances, like a program to eliminate the docs who could devise antibodies to counter such a pandemic. I wouldn't be too surprised if it happens.

Combine that with the often reported attitude of the Illuminati (whomever they are) that world population has to be reduced dramatically for their version of utopia to exist.

I wouldn't readily agree with the notion that war is considered a better means to reduce population. 21st century war could too dangerously lead to an all-out nuclear exchange which would be highly undesirable by the elite, in my opinion. You don't want the surface of the Earth forever mucked up by radioactivity like Chernobyl. You would want to be able to terraform healthy land and vegetation to create a sort of new garden of Eden for the elite.

What it comes down to is whether a pandemic could be stopped at will, contained and controlled at the appointed time when sufficient damage has been done. Then you have body disposal issues and massive demolition projects to undergo. But in a decade or so, the elite could theoretically have a New World without a nuclear exchange. It would have to be done in carefully planned phases.

There have also been rumors in recent years that an amazing network of underground bases and hideaways for VIP's has been constructed for some unknown reason.

Then, of course, we have the shadow government standing by and so forth.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You have just proven my point. Everyone sees a conspiracy somewhere. just because some dies doesn't mean they were murdered or driven to madness to commit suicide.
Statistically, the last time I checked, the death rate was still 1:1

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I would like to recommend readers go to www.GetPandemicReady.org for information on how to prepare your household for a possible pandemic. The GPR site twas created by members of a grassroots, volunteer organization made up of concerned citizens committed to personal preparation and community resiliency as the foundation for getting though a pandemic.

This site will guide you through areas of preparation such as food & food storage, Water Storage & Filtration, Alternate Cooking-Electric-Lighting-Communications-Home Medical concerns, Personal Protection Equipment and much more!

The toolbar at the top of the home page will help you understand the threat of a pandemic more, as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I stopped reading when you used "The Happening" as a backing source for your concept. "Oh my God, my salad just released an airborn neurotoxin which is making me want to slit my wrists with my steak knife because plants view mankind as a threat to their survival..." Please feel free to explain to me how such ridiculous theatrics in any way relate to a real world pandemic scenario.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

actually THE HAPPENING is a perfect example. Its trying to tell you that the ILLUMINATI are doing Natur's work. Meaning

the masses would not be around if it was not for the Illuminati who provide them with food and shelter. however, since the masses behave like sheep (bunch togehter)and are not responsible (keep blaming the worlds problem's on the elite instead of looking at the fact that THEY-the masses are the ones that WILLINGLY fight in wars etc) they must be eliminated to maintain the predator to prey ratio.

and observe in that movie how those that survive are the ones that are ones that DO NOT STICK TOGETHER. take responsibility and hunt and find shelter on THEIR OWN.

there is a great video on youtube, look it up. Secret meaning behind THE HAPPENING
oh
and the movie also starts with CHEMTRAILS
"you must have utter most respect for Nature's Law"

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

actually it just means that IT COULD be something. IF a friend and I talk behind closed doors about benefitting from an event that you are not involved in...that is a conspiracy.

However, you are absolutely right. people see what THEY want to see in every situation. FOR EXAMPLE< your brain rather not even entertain the idea that you CHOOSE to not want to think about it because it would mean having to be responsible, therefore, you CHOOSE to see nothing.

but no I see what you are saying..ITs all just a coincidence that these things happen.
just random events that always lead to the same conclusion.

plus, its not even a secret.

top topics

join