It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass contact, Have you heard when its happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i have been thinking about mass contact recently. So many people claim to channel and recieve information about when mass contact will happen. They give predictions and dates and it seems that each time that the dates come and go without the predictions happening.

What is strange is that only a few people seem to be the privilaged ones who get the information about what is going on.

My suggestion is that surely is and when mass contact happens with all are going to be suprised or if any messages are going to be given to us mere humans maybe we all will get the message at the same time.. Not the chosen few in the spiritual field..

Just wondering your thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't listen to people that "channel" ET information. The very thought brings Blossom Goodchild to mind, and we all know how spot on that was. In my opinion it will happen when it happens. I know that is a dodgy answer but if ET wanted to make mass contact they would just do it IMO. I really don't think that they're going to tell a few humans when it will happen it just will. That's assuming that they would want to make contact with us. If I were an ET I wouldn't want to make contact with humans. We can't stop blowing the hell out of each other for various reasons, why would ET think that we would be peaceful toward them? If they are watching they already know that if they made mass contact government scientists would round them up and torture them in a lab. Mankind can't even coexist with each other, what would make one think that we could coexist with ET?

[edit on 1/1/2009 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It is under my impression from things I have seen, noticed, etc.(Blossom being one of them) that any being that gives a set in stone date is not working for the... lets say greater good, perhaps? The dates come and go, people are anxious and then disappointed, and everyone involved is now not credible anymore because they were so convinced and tried to tell everyone the 'big news'.

Also, if you actually read the Blossom Goodchild readings, did you ever notice how after a session she either had a pounding headache and/or needs to take a nap and lay down? Sounds like she was being drained of her energy to me. I'm no expert, but if she was constantly feeling awful afterwards, she was probably genuinely being contacted, but there is a better chance it was from someone mischievous leading her in the wrong direction.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

I agree with that as far as Blossom goes. It reminds me of a thread I read on ATS where a person channelled a being calling itself lucifer and chaos. I am of the belief that one can channel other entities but I'm not so sure that they have a choice in who they contact. Once the door is opened anything can make contact IMO. Here is the thread I was talking about. Maybe Blossom was channeling an entity masquerading as an ET. Just a theory.

Then again all of the physiological side effects could have been nothing more than theatrics. Either is possible.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I believe in alien life "out there" and I am 100% certain that there is no SINGLE human chosen to receive a "galactic message" on behalf of the people of earth.

IF there are alien lifeforms visiting earth I highly doubt they would bother to mince words with an average Joe who holds no power in the societal mainframe. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Why tell Joe Blow anything when clearly no one will listen or believe? Waste of effort on an alien's part.

Anyone who claims to receive messages is automatically full of it IMO.

None of us singularly are special. Together, as a whole as a unified species; we are special.

If they are out there and intend to let us know of it - Joe Blow will find out like the rest of us when they come enmass and land on the lawns of those with authority. THAT makes sense.

To give one person such an important "message" is ridiculous if it is so very important. The message would be given to all or none.

IMO. Channellers are mostly bunk and I'd bet real money on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
yep, (ive read) its going to happen first at the olympic games in london 2012 at the opening or closing ceremony. and then around dec 21, 2012 at the time of 11:11 or something like that... sorta forgot been a while since ive read this. also kinda weird sometimes ya kno when u see a digital clock it always says 11:11...weird lol or mayb i am just crazy who knows.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ateak9

There are many "predicted" times for it. Using the past as a reference, none of the "predicted" times have ever come to pass. As far as 11:11 there are many interesting threads on synchronicity on ATS that you may want to check out.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well I think it will happen when it happens.

I drive a bus for a living, and when I'm asked if what time a certain bus will leave I tell them they can have the truth or the time table, the ask for the truth and my repile is when its here its here and when its not it gone.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Blosson has been chanelling messages for I think a decade now and even though her October 12th prediction didnt happen,,,how gutted was she,,she truly belived with all her heart that it was gonna happen.I dont think anyone can call her a fake,to recieve any kind of message through the mind does leave you tired and with a slight headache,I think the same as Ohh_pleasee and maybe shes recieving someone mischievous or actually a bit of contridition and maybe she does hear ET but theres the mischievous intervening leading to confusion,if theres good ET's giving some good messages then theres gotta be bad ones trying to confuse the message and then making it look like the chanellers are all bonkers and so many after wont listen.I think in the end everything will become clearer for the channellers but in the meantime they should take a step back and just wait for that mass message,,,that surely will be the one that makes them say,,told you so.
Something is gonna happen,,,its only a matter of time when it does.

Confusion to me is the worse ever emotion out.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Yeh I agree... I believe in mass contact.. But not from a single source. I think we all will know when it is about to happen. We may all awaken at the same time and open up to our true knowledge and wisdom about who and where we are in the universe.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
As soon as we invent the first warp drive... or so the Trek Bible says... so hurry up with that thing already!!! Stop wasting money on wars and killing eachother... just invent the damn thing...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by misuneko
My suggestion is that surely is and when mass contact happens with all are going to be suprised or if any messages are going to be given to us mere humans maybe we all will get the message at the same time.. Not the chosen few in the spiritual field..

Just wondering your thoughts on this?

I believe the first undeniable contact will occur in 2009 in front of We the People. People will know it happened. I have twelve months to make this thing happen. You see, I have friends in the so-called galactic world. They call you galactics, by the way. I know energies that I would love to bring into this journey. I’ve been working with one particular being to get him past his fear of humans. He’s so powerful that he could probably burst this entire building apart, yet he’s afraid of humans. Of course, he doesn’t want to burst your buildings apart, because he wants you to have your journey. When he’s over his fear of you, he will speak with you, but without having to use a medium. He will come himself, if he comes at all. You will have indisputable contact with the galactic world in 2009.

Source: kirael.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
As soon as we invent the first warp drive... or so the Trek Bible says... so hurry up with that thing already!!! Stop wasting money on wars and killing eachother... just invent the damn thing...

I want to talk to you. Can you open up the comments section in your profile?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are no chosen few. Blossom Goodchild is a fraud. Prophet Yaweh is a bigoted fraud. Contact will happen when and if it happens. Until then anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is either guessing or intentionally trying to deceive you.

top topics

join