It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Can Only Be Given To A Few

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Truth can only be given to a few.
First we must understand the difference between wisdom and knowledge.

I think that alot of people can easily understand the differences.
To make it easy for people that don't understand the difference it's pretty easy. If you use something most people can relate to such as driving a car.

Before a person drives a car they can read many books on how to drive they can study for days and with this they would have what is considered to be alot of knowledge on driving.This is what we relate to knowledge.

Just because one has knowledge on driving a car this does not mean they will actually be a good driver.When one drives with this knowledge eventually ,we hope ,they become better . This would, to an extent be considered wisdom.

So an easy definition for wisdom would be, "The coordination of knowledge and experience."

Hopefully it's easy enough for those that don't understand the difference to have a little knowledge to be able to.

This is a very important fact one must understand before moving on.

One is not more important than the other when it comes to knowledge and wisdom we should have both to move beyond where we are now.This is not to say that we cannot progress beyond where we are now, it just means that if we do progress it will probably be accidental and not be whole. It will make things very difficult the more we try to progress.

Some of the oldest truths are known by using the triangle or pyramid if you want. We can look at it this way, a triangle has three sides. For progression to advance all three sides are important.

Lets pretend we have three sides to the triangle we can use any analogy to make this easier.Lets use the previous one on learning to drive a car the first side we have knowledge.We already know that this is not enough to properly drive.So on the otherside of the triangle lets put wisdom.

This leaves one side , some people say this is the most important but lets remember one cannot properly progress without all. All are equally important. Lets think of desire or better yet we will call it focus.

You will find this truth in all creation.

I know that some will not realize this but this must be the case. Like I have said truth can only be given to a few.This is the way it must be . All may eventually be given but all cannot be given at once.

Lets look at a triangle instead of a pyramid because this will make it easier for us at this stage.

So we now have the truth that is in the triangle, the law of three.
Now lets look at the triangle and imagine that there are lines going across this triangle all the way to the top. We will call these steps.

As we go up these steps we will notice that they become smaller as we reach the top.At the top we will have what appears to be another triangle.

Now below this triangle lets draw lines that go from the top to the bottom.

We will notice that the further we go down the triangle the more lines we can draw. This means if we start from the bottom of the triangle we will notice we that we have more spaces at the bottom and as we go up there will be less and less until we reach the top which is another triangle.

Now lets use the learning to drive a car analogy.Say for instance we decided to become the best car driver in the world .First we would have to learn to drive, this is the original triangle. We need knowledge,wisdom,and focus.Now say we can drive, we would be at one of the spaces on the bottom which seems to be a vast majority of drivers.Now to simplify this we know there can only be one best ,this is the rule for everything,this of course is the top of the triangle we must progress to the top through all the the levels each level having less room til the top. We cannot progress until there is room on each level.

If everyone could progress at once the law of the triangle or 3 would not exist.

This is a very basic truth of one of the ancient laws some will understand .

[edit on 1-1-2009 by bigheadjay]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Interesting! But I dont fully agree that truth is only for the few. The entire human race MUST know the truth for the truth is of the entire human race.

Having it only for the few only causes resentment and distrust..something that this world needs to change. It is a new year, and mankind needs to begin to understand that we are all equal, and deserve the truth just as equally to all.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

You are right maybe I should have said it in a different way.What I meant is yes everyone can know and possibly will know the truth, but everyone cannot progress at the same rate. Just like some will learn to read and comprehend sooner then others. This is truth. It is in the law and must be so.

Another way to look at it is if everyone was given the same at the same we would all experience the same. We may all be from one source but although we take any infinite routes when we reach the end there is only one.

All roads lead to Rome but getting there we may take a longer and totally different route.All cannot take the same way at once for various reasons.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hmm.

I like the idea of everyone moving up in a straight line all together (with some variation of course) until the base of the triangle is now where the very tip once was.

I don't like the idea of the only the few, because the few want to keep it this way...Where have I seen this triangle concept before?

oh yea!

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Reddupo]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hmmmm, yes, indubitably.

Yeah I have some reservations with your conclusions. Wisdom and knowledge are complex, abstract ideas. I liked your definition of wisdom, a combination of knowledge and experience. I'd change it, though, and say 'experience is wisdom.' Your rule of the ancients seems to be based on the probablility that most people won't take the opportunity to "experience." All have the chance to gain wisdom, but most won't pursue experience actively, so I guess there will always be room in the top of your pyramid, though I don't get why there is a finite amount up there.

I'd be interested in more of these ancient laws you hint at.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Everyone cannot learn and experience all at once if this was the case we would all the same in every way. Maybe in the end we all become one but I think we are given free will to experience in any infinite ways.

How can we truly know that the few all want to keep it this way? Some may but of course others don't. The ones that do will themselves not progress until they realize this.

There will always be some that do progress and this inturn will leave room for others . Maybe some will stop at a certain level of growth but there will always be ones to follow behind that don't.

Evil will always be there along with Good on our journey we must choose to focus on what we need to grow and not get stuck in where others have stopped.

Remeber evil can choose roads that we travel we may also choose a road that crosses their path but this does not mean they are taken the same journey as us.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I agree that the experience level for each individual can be maintaind and will be different from person to person. I dont think that a "crash course" disclosure is the answer. Your right, not everyone will comprehend the truth equally and could cause major problems with a huge bombshell of truth disclosure.

At the same time however, with a slow progression of truth disclosure, it might not be as much of a "culture shock" and perhaps could ease the burden curve. I think its best to let everyone know the truth, and as it progresses, steup up the pace each time.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigheadjay

Evil will always be there along with Good on our journey we must choose to focus on what we need to grow and not get stuck in where others have stopped.

Remeber evil can choose roads that we travel we may also choose a road that crosses their path but this does not mean they are taken the same journey as us.

curious. I really didn't expect pals 'good n' evil' to show up in this discussion. A lot of the symbology your'e using deals with absolutes. For example, your pyramid was separated into finite segments, and now good and evil (black and white) are being brought up. How can 'evil' choose roads that we(I) travel? I don't know if this pertains to your OP.

Experience is

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheScribe

I 'm trying to explain in the simpliest form for the most to realize.

I see what you are saying about experience being wisdom but I believe the original way I describe It is more appropriate.Lets look at it your way.

Say for instance Enstein lived to be 100 if we looked at it your way Enstein should be the most wise at 100 because by 100 he would have experienced more than when he was 50 but this may not be the case.Becoming old there may be any number of factors that cause him to not be as wise as when he was 50.If we look at this we could say because of any of these factors he is not as wise .

Lets say for the sake of easily understanding he got alzeimhers or even just say his memory wasn't as good at 100 the reason he would not be as wise is because he forgot some knowledge he had.So this is why I say wisdom has to do with knowledge and experience.

This leads into another of the laws which have to do with rhythm or I like to call it the law of breath.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheScribe

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say I'm not saying your wrong I just don't want to answer if I don't feel I really understand.

I will say something that is truth . The world in which we know cannot have good without evil. These must exist to realize one another .

If we didn't have evil how would we know what good is.Yes I do believe there is an absolute good without evil ,but for us to understand what good is in the world we know there must also be evil.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigheadjay

bigheadjay shows some wisdom.
but how will he cope when he gets to realise that "god" was the original bungling alien mal-administrator who first CAUSED the contamination of humanity into violent / sexual behaviours ?

and far from being "loving", is nowadays more like a derranged Egotist
struggling to Dominate (via his minions) and hide that fact in the laughable guise of "perfection" ?

how many MORE millions of humans going to die of starvation in 2009
due to "his" CONTINUING mal-administrations ?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marshalx

Whos God? Simple question how will you answer it?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigheadjay

"god" is that huge pile of sh... that the xtians are always babbling about.
you not heard of him / it ?
the one who is busy supervising the economic disaster that will lead to a million deaths from starvation. surely youve heard of mr.MadeEverything, and "im bigger than all you sinners" ?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by marshalx

If this is what you believe that is your choice. Does this answer some questions for others?

top topics

join