It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tripp Palin Conspiracy - anti-Christ: Borned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
As you all may have heard by now, Sarah Palin's grandson was born on December 27th, 2008. 12-27-08. I am sure one of you can take the time, and almost as if by "magic," make the numbers: 6 - 6 - 6 appear from that date. I digress. As you can see, if we spell out his name... it is: Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston. Fancy name, I might add. But wait, shouldn't it REALLY be: Tripp Palin?? Or should I say -
T R I P P P A L I N
10 8 25 6 6 6 17 27 25 29 = 159
= 1+5+9
= 15
= 1+5
= 6

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just curious how do you get the the number 6 for P? Last time I checked F was the 6th letter of the alphabet.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Actually, most of those numbers don't make sense in the normal fashion. how'd you get them? Kinda funny though

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have no use for Sarah Palin, but let's leave her and her family alone. Especially the baby.

His mom had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy in front of the entire nation. One grandma was the butt of a thousand jokes and his other grandma was arrested for drugs. Now some yahoo on the internet is making a tongue-in-cheek joke about him being the anti-Christ. That's just no way to come into this world.

Just step away from your keyboard.

And no, you're not really a yahoo.
Peace.

[edit on 31/12/2008 by kosmicjack]

new topics

top topics

join