It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

have to ever thought that the people of gaza , after spending 40 years penned up inside te israeli controlled concentration camp voted for a party that promised action ` to fight back` , to stop the killing and promised them

`NEVER AGAIN`

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Gazans need the Gaza equivalent of their own Reverand Jim Jones.

Man. What a contentious people. That's what happens when you're a group of stupid fanatics.

No one likes you.

You have no real friends.

Life is miserable.

Drink the coolaid.

What a horrible thing to say, they are victims of there circumstance. No fault of there own.

You are a real piece of human greatness.

They have every right to have there will to survive, and whoa re you to decide otherwise, or you from israel or england or usa or something.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
I thought muslims were all about brotherly love.... oh wait.

You're right. There's nothing a suicide bomber loves more than a big, group hug.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Haven't you notice it is OK when Egypt does it. But if that were Israelis opening fire on the Palestinians everyone would be shouting for their heads. Notice that Egypt is seldom criticized for their action despite the fact they also closed their border and also refused to allow in humanitarian aid. But then again they have an excuse because their name is not Israel.

My question is who is israel-american? There are jews not born in israel, pro american sympathizers, bred by the government, to "love thy ally". Where are the humanitarians? This seems to be the same case of the brick thrown through the store window. Certainly, they need aid but when your truce stops then that automatically means war!?? They have no means of winning, they automatically need aid, why didn't they just take the aid? This is just the result of a heredity of war. We cannot use common sense as a guide to understanding how to help.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Come on . . . where are the Israel hating sympathizers? If this said Israel instead of Egypt they would be flooding in here

It's hard to get excited when the report only states that the Egyptians "shot at the Palestinians", not that they killed anyone.

That's usually media speak for firing in the air.

No one wails like a Palestinian, if any had been killed I'm sure we would have seen or heard it by now.

Really? Thats usually media speak for 'Killed Dozens' but covering it up. But since they are Egyptians, its ok.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thank God the utter ignorance and absence of humanity is allowed. Otherwise we might all have to get along. At least the NWO is making progress. While humans are busy killing each other, they have the freedom to make progress on many of their fronts. Including depopulation. Good work people. Let us continue to not seek compassion and not see people as people, but as race, religion, color, and creed. Divide and conquer. One would think, if we started to unite as humanity and fight against the super elite that buy and sell life and death, maybe we would stand a chance. So remember sheeple, Obaaaahhmma will come and save the day. Keep on promoting stupidity and ignorance. This will lead all of us to our graves even faster.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ill bet anyone on here that bush gets blamed for this ... someone on here will say he ordered egypt to do this .. i mean it has to be gw .. he created katrina , and blew up the wtc on 9/11 , and since its so late in the year he had to turn off his hurricane making machine and threaten someone .. right ? .... right ? right ? ... lol god help the usa without gw we are gonna be EXPOSED ... maybe obama can send blagjovich over there to negotiate a cease fire

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The US also supplies large amounts of "relief" to Egypt. It would be cut off in a microsecond if they went against US/israeli agenda.

Simple as that, we BOUGHT allies in the middle east, Egypt just happens to be one of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by robdad

Are you saying every single adult man in Israel is to blame?

Because if you are, I now blame every person in America over the age of 18 for all the attrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan and so I am completely justified in forcing your women and children to flee so I can nuke every last one of you men.

Oh, and don't try to resist, because that makes you the bad guy by defending yourself.

You are condonig genocide...What the hell is wrong?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
why wouldnt the egyptians open fire???

they are illegally crossing the border... I dont see whats wrong here?

We need to start opening fire on mexicans who try to illegally cross the border.

its rediculous... I get that their situation is bad and they need help... but breaking into another country is not the solution...

if a homeless man breaks into your house because hes cold and its winter and you kick his has slice his arm up with a knife and kick him out and call the police are you in the wrong? the guy was just cold.....

no you are right! because he went somewhere he wasnt allowed. there are rules in this world..

why is it egypts responsibility to take on all these refugees? it isnt... If egypt cant afford to have refugees coming into their country then they have every right to turn them down even by force.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sciencenewby

If a man breaks down my door to hide in my house became someone is trying to shoot him I would help him.

Now replace that one man with many and the bullets with bombs.

Would you push that man back outside to get shot?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Whatever the case may be it sure is sad that throughout history we see a minority of people dictating the course of human events. I am sure a lot if not the majority of Palestinians would just like to live in peace and raise their famiies.

I am sure there are mothers and fathers in that community that are very fearful of what their so called leaders are putting them through.

It is too bad that Hamas has to fire rockets into Isreal as part of their political process. They provoke a response that is swift and brutal. I think the world sees through the pity party they are throwing themselves right now. "Woe is us, please help." They have played that card too many times.

I think they will suffer and maybe it will be enough for the real humans in that part of the world to stand up and say enough...

I think Isreal needs to keep pounding away until they really cry uncle... They nee to face the fact that Isreal rules Gaza and be done with it... They will live better than they ever have if they let Isreal rule.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8

So, it is okay for me to come and kill innocent Americans until you all stand up and throw Bush out. (Forgetting that he is leaving soon).

Because that is what you are saying, kill the innocent to punish the criminals.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This thread much like the real situation that is happening. so toodlepip some people need to see humans as we are.

The children should be saved.

I will feel no need to defend my point of view. I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view. I will practice acceptance.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Gazans need the Gaza equivalent of their own Reverand Jim Jones.

Man. What a contentious people. That's what happens when you're a group of stupid fanatics.

No one likes you.

You have no real friends.

Life is miserable.

Drink the coolaid.

That's what happens when ignorant fanatics decide they want your land.

That's what happens when the same ignorant fanatics allow their people to ILLEGALLY SETTLE ON YOUR LAND AND DESTROY YOUR CROPS AND IRRIGATION. Then when you throw rocks to stop the ignorant settlers, they bring the ignorant IDF to blow you up with tanks.

That's what happens when the same ignorant fanatics deny you food and medical care by blockading your country.

That's what happens when the same ignorant fanatics send overwhelming military force to destroy your homes when you fight back against their imperialism.

Too bad ignorant people still believe the Zionist propaganda regarding Palestinians. Get your news somewhere other than Fox, CBS, NBC, and ABC folks.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by StevenDye

And what you are saying is that its ok for Hamas to toss rockets into Isreal with impunity. Where is the outcry for that?

They voted Hamas in out of fear. If Hamas didn't win in the elections they would be killing their own along with the people across the border. It is unfortunate but better to keep it a one sided killing field as opposed to two.

Those innocent people need to stand up and say enough. They need to face the fact that Isreal rules Gaza and will for a long time. If they do that they will live in peace.

That is the only way to settle this..... They lost their land through aggression along time ago... It may be tough but it is a fact.

link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

So they're shooting at refugees? Crot Egypt and Israel. Doesn't matter who's killing who. They're still killing innocent people.
And to hell with any person or group killing innocent people.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by flyindevil]

link   
Notice how quick this thread is being turned into an Israeli thread instead of the Egyptian thread it is. Anti-Israel Propaganda at its best trying to blame Israel for everything while letting Egypt walk away. Double standard it is.

If only Israel could WALK like an Egyptian they also would escape scrutinity and criticism for their role in the Gaza.

Why do so many of you choose to continue to slam Israel but keep mum on Egypt? They both closed their borders and they both did not allow humanitarian aid.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join