Egyptians open fire on Palestinians

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

Originally posted by jam321
Haven't you notice it is OK when Egypt does it. But if that were Israelis opening fire on the Palestinians everyone would be shouting for their heads.


No.

It's wrong for anyone to open fire on them.
Where are they expected to go? Their country is besieged and clearly they want out.

They can't go through the Israeli border, they'll be shot there...

They can't evacuate via airspace, the Israelis have control over that.

They can't evacuate via sea, the Israelis have that blockaded.

They can't evacuate via Egypt, they're being shot there as well.


This is disgusting on all fronts. Let them out!
Somebody get a passageway open so they can at least have a tiny hope of exodus.

They're being cornered in and bombed... I don't care about Hamas, Israel, or Egypt... GET THE CIVILIANS OUT!



Allah will let them out!




posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky


It's wrong for anyone to open fire on them.
Where are they expected to go? Their country is besieged and clearly they want out.




Well Iran is making a very big stink!

Why dont they take them in?



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


Here are the differences...

Israeli controls gaza borders for supply. They are starving. Israel tells Hamas to stop allowing militants to fire rockets, and they will re-open borders to allow food supply. Hamas says they will go after militants firing rockets if they open borders for food and supply. What would you do if your family was starving?

Israel broke six-month truce when they invaded gaza and killed six hamas militants.

Israel wants to expand, and have systematically procured more and more of the palestinian land since the 60's.

Israel gaurds the streets. Palestinian buildings are caged because of jewish settlers throwing stones at their windows while IDF soldiers protect from palestinian backlash.

Israeli settlements continue to expand even when they have promised not to.

Israel is doing more than protecting itself, it is squeezing the life out of the palestinains, and it is sickening to me that Jewish people would stand for this action, all things considered.

It's ugly and obvious.

AAC



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Originally posted by xxpigxx


Heh . . . guess no one really wants them around. They should really learn to take a hint, I guess.


Your respect for human life would make both Nazi Germany and the Israeli proud. One can only hope that your a Darwin award winner.



They dug their own hole.

Not my problem.


+6 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


Do you really think your spirit's journey is going to be positive with that outlook? Perhaps you have not developed enough to understand the gravity of your stupidity?

And again, I love how you evil heartless humans star your evil rhetoric.


AAC

[edit on 31-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation
 


And all this while the Palestinians are completely innocent . . . right?


Riiiiight



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


Do you really think your spirit's journey is going to be positive with that outlook? Perhaps you have not developed enough to understand the gravity of your stupidity?

And again, I love how you evil heartless humans star your evil rhetoric.


AAC

[edit on 31-12-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



Please explain my stupidity. I am dying to hear it . . .



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


There you have it!

I have never said such words. However your eagerness to place them in my mouth reveals your psychosis. You've been indoctrinated. Take it out on your selfish parents not people you have never met.


AAC



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky
 


I'm just making a point that there is a double standard. I agree that it is not right for anybody to fire on them. But look at how much criticism Egypt is getting for basically imitating what Israel has done. Basically nil.



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


"Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you."


These words are simple and to be taken literally. They are fighting because they are oppressed. Don't you get it? I'm not saying it's right, but to ignore the continuous cause is worse.

AAC



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


There you have it!

I have never said such words. However your eagerness to place them in my mouth reveals your psychosis. You've been indoctrinated. Take it out on your selfish parents not people you have never met.


AAC



You never said such words, but you intimated it. Sure . . . Israel has done some wrong things. But so has every other country and political entity.

But poor poor Palestinians . . . having to eat grass and what not . . .


The problem is that everyone automatically points the finger at Israel . . . but Egypt gets a free ride for the exact same "atrocities"



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


"Do unto others as ye would have them do unto you."


These words are simple and to be taken literally. They are fighting because they are oppressed. Don't you get it? I'm not saying it's right, but to ignore the continuous cause is worse.

AAC



And how about:

"You reap what you sow?"

"Live by the sword, die by the sword"

"Don't bite the hand that feeds"



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Please explain my stupidity. I am dying to hear it . . .


Nobody need explain anything for you. You do quite the good job of demonstrating your intellect.

There is a saying.

Better to keep you mouth closed and be thought a fool rather than opening your mouth and proving it.



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Gee, in light of this news, I wonder where all the anti Israel / anti Jew bigots are who constantly derail threads by deriding Israel for defending their borders against palestinian terrorists.

Could it be that they simply don’t have an opportunity to spread their bigotry and disinformation around with this story?

Israel and Egypt should team up to give the palestinians the ass kicking of ass kickings. Israel could do it herself but it would send a louder message if Egypt joined the effort.

Long live Israel!



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just want to post so that xxpigxx & AnAbsoluteCreationcan have a break in their fight

Speaking of masonwhatshisface where is he?



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well Iran is making a very big stink!

Why dont they take them in?


Okay genius...

Exactly how do you propose Iran get the civilians THROUGH Israel into their country???

Go on...

Israel and Egypt are blockading them inside Gaza... so how in that there brilliant mind of yours do you plan on them getting OUT of Gaza so that they might get into Iran...

...Hmmmmmmmm?



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


If squatters stomp on your land, you would create havoc.



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage
 


I posted this about Egypt yesterday. The I hate Israel crew didn't show up for that one either.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Masonwatcher did make a cameo appearance.

It is a double standard but yet Egypt gets away with it.



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky


Okay genius...

Exactly how do you propose Iran get the civilians


Please, please my friends just call me SLAYER. Well if nobody wants them and if Iran was serious then I'm pretty sure Israel will be more than glad to cease fire as well as the Egyptians so they can leave but in reality that simply wont happen



posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by xxpigxx
 


If squatters stomp on your land, you would create havoc.


Lol... no, clearly he would gleefully accept being shot at by the squatters for supporting a landlord that wants them out.

Well, at least that's how his mind works... I'll refrain from labeling it a form of logic.





new topics
top topics
 
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join