It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iranian Jews protest Gaza slaughter'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Different groups representing Iran's Jewish community on Tuesday gathered in front of the United Nations office in Teheran in order to protest "Israeli war crimes and the slaughter of the innocent people in Gaza Strip," the Iranian IRNA news agency reported.

The protesters, led by the Jewish representative in Parliament, Siamak Mara-Sedq, carried placards with anti-Israel slogans in both Farsi and Hebrew, the report said.

"We are here to express our support and sympathy with the Palestinian nation," Rahmatollah Rafi, the chairman of Iran's Jewish community was quoted as saying at the rally.

www.jpost.com

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 30/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Okay, so here is a conspiracy theory. Perhaps these Iranian Jews were forced to protest. Edited to make this more than one line.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by kyred]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah. They better protest if they know what's good for them. If I were a Jew in Iran, I'd be protesting like a SOB!

new topics

join