It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. X has died, the cause is unknown

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Agreed....

getting a lot of confusion from the web.... and no one I know in the 'circle' knows who this Mr X is/was.... weird...

The Secret Files of Mr. X - washingtonpost.com
Mr. X's office is at a dead end of the labyrinth of State Department corridors. ... He died last January, at 80.

MR. X Project Camelot Suddenly Dies at 48
Discusion about MR. X Project Camelot Suddenly Dies at 48

The PLOT???

Also known as Mr. X, he is a high ranking member of the Men in Black, ... to carry on the fight for which he had died, was one of many ...
en.wikipedia.org...(The_X-Files)

No Obituary... No Flowers... no place to send condolences...

Where is the Eulogy? Where are his close friends saying they miss him?

WEIRD very Weird

[edit on 10-1-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's not impossible for a 48 year old to die of health issues or something, but even so with the today's rising health problem's the average life expectancy for American's in 2008 was 77.5-80 years of age. Forty-Eight is a very young age to die by today's standards.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Apparantly unrelated to Bill Ryan and Project Camelot, Stephen Broadbent from Reality Uncovered discusses Richard Doty's involvment with Serpo.

I do not see the link, if there is one, between Mr X (if he existed at all), and Victor Martinez/Rick Doty.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Agreed....

getting a lot of confusion from the web.... and no one I know in the 'circle' knows who this Mr X is/was.... weird...

---snip---

Sorry for the long delay of my reply.
Well as I was stated mr. X was a member of this forum...Few people know that and he was also active on other forums. I am a little bit slow because of other obligations but I have almost compiled all of his posts from different forums. I hope during the July I will be finaly able to send the download link of the complete set of his post compiled in one file.

Best Wishes

[edit on 29-6-2009 by uforadio]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Savior what happened to your cool disinfo agent avatar of doom? Now are we supposed to tell that you are carrying out a fascist plan to cloud the eyes of the common ats reader? Seriously you should make yourself easier to identify with a cool guy in a suit with sunglasses JEEZE!

As to Mr. X. First of all my condolences to his family. I hope they can carry on in his absence.

He probably wasn't killed by the government. We cannot forget that it could be true though. Only way to tell is an autopsy methinks.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't think he was killed by the government or anything, but who knows. Did this guy even have any bigtime like "shocking" type of information and could he even prove any of it?

I admit I don't know much about the guy... I'm going to go read up on him now...

RIP Mr. X

Edit: Didn't realize this is a old post... sorry lol.

Still RIP though.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join