It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. X has died, the cause is unknown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Had to share this with everyone, this is an interviewee of project camelot, you can listen to a small interview on the site.

Mr X, the former UFO archivist who recorded a brief audio message for us for presentation at the recent Las Vegas Crash Retrieval Conference, has died suddenly. He was 48. The cause is unknown. His wife said this to us in a phone call today: He didn't want to be famous, he didn't want money. He just wanted to help everyone. This is exactly the man we knew, and we reproduce those spontaneous words here with her very kind permission. He leaves behind his beautiful young wife and their one-year old son, both of whom he loved dearly. At the moment we can say no more except that he was our friend, and we are shocked.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im very sorry for him and his family. Im not familiar with this Mr.X was he ill at all do we know? 48 is young but also a prime age for many natural death ailments. Did he reveal many secret things that could have made him a target?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is terrible news.

I expect it will be manipulated into looking like a suicide...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Mr. X was actually someone new to me as well.
Strange that I havn't heard about him before. Never than less, him losing is life is a sad thing. Would have loved to have heard more interviews and future ones as well.

Condolences to his family.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My condolences to the family.

However, just because the cause of death is unknown doesn’t mean we should immediately jump to conclusions. Also, he was 48 years old, it’s not that surprising.

I had to check the Project Camelot site to see if they were already exploiting this person’s death to spread more bullsh*t, as they usually do, but (so far) they aren’t putting forward any unfounded crazy theories. And I hope they don’t.

Regardless of a person’s credibility, no one should have their death exploit ed.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the families loss. Even Project Camelot wouldn't (shouldn't?) swoop low enough to try and spin a government hitman story on this one.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Its sad for his family, and us, that he isn't here physically anymore.
Especially his poor little boy.

But I don't know if its such a bad thing from his point of view.
Perhaps he can help more and do more, from where he is now.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
R.I.P Mr X,

i enjoyed listening to his interview very much. he will be missed by those who have enjoyed what he shared and i hope the family finds comfort in their fond memory of him.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
This is terrible news.

Too true! Nothing bad ever happens to anyone without their being some sort of government involvement. There is no possible way for a 48 year old man to die of natural causes. It's never happened!

Just like this week, I had a painful infection in a tooth. I bet since I am a skeptic, some evil UFO believers in the government put the infection there to silence me!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
My condolences to the family.

However, just because the cause of death is unknown doesn’t mean we should immediately jump to conclusions. Also, he was 48 years old, it’s not that surprising.

I had to check the Project Camelot site to see if they were already exploiting this person’s death to spread more bullsh*t, as they usually do, but (so far) they aren’t putting forward any unfounded crazy theories. And I hope they don’t.

Regardless of a person’s credibility, no one should have their death exploit ed.

45 is still way too young to die. I'm 26, and would say anything under the age of 60 would be tragic.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Regardless of a person’s credibility, no one should have their death exploit ed. [/quote

I agree - Thats what happened to Jesus.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
my heartfelt condolences to the family. that is such a young age to just suddenly die. Unfortunately there are many conditions such as sudden cardiac arrest, sudden adult cot syndrome( similar to sudden infant), arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia that can cause fatalities in apparently healthy adults. It is so sad for those left behind.

RIP

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't know who Mr. X is, but what if he really didn't die? I mean you guys know him as Mr. X, who is to say I'm not him? He could be anybody, what if he just wanted to fade away and not be bothered again?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
This is terrible news.

Probably

And then we will here about a government assassination because "he knows too much". Everything like this ends up being turned into a CT

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Just like this week, I had a painful infection in a tooth. I bet since I am a skeptic, some evil UFO believers in the government put the infection there to silence me!

Oh yes most assuridly... in fact it is most likely an implant filled with some toxic substance that can be triggered when the time is right...

Now since this Dr X has never revealed him self... do we have any idea of who he was? An obituary? I mean he has passed now, was not that well known in the whistle blower circuits, so can we not now know who he was?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Too true! Nothing bad ever happens to anyone without their being some sort of government involvement. There is no possible way for a 48 year old man to die of natural causes. It's never happened!

I hope you're trying to make some (bad?) humour there... Sadly there are many persons who die of "natural" causes way before 48 even.

Fact is, in this precise case, one has to wonder what the natural causes are...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ho ho ho

Let me just quickly wipe the tears from my eyes while I think of an equally witty retort.

I hope I can gain equal amount of self satisfaction from telling people that I am in fact not a skeptic, as you "skeptics" obviously do.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

as i expected it is being manipulated - but the only manipulation is people like you " suggesting " things that have not infact occured - attempting to sow the seeds of conspiracy , why is that ?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince

I hope you're trying to make some (bad?) humour there... Sadly there are many persons who die of "natural" causes way before 48 even.

Fact is, in this precise case, one has to wonder what the natural causes are...

Yes he was being sarcastic.

And yes it is sad. 48 but still way too young.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Everything like this ends up being turned into a CT

So are you claiming that the government never 'eliminates' people by 'accident'?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join