It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Report on WTC7 debunked and exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Will the government answer the questions or will they continue to blow them off? I just want this resolved either way. Its a good video and interesting questions posed.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would have to place money with "the government will blow off the questions". I'm not sure what, exactly, I believe, but I do know that after 7 years of apparent cover up and deception, you would be hard pressed to find anyone willing to recant and admit they were wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted by Common Good

Debunking 9/11: NIST Building 7 (MUST WATCH!!)

Found This on YouTube reasearching through some of 'Alien Scientists' vid's. take it for what it is worth, this guy is pretty damn smart.
If this has been posted before I appologize, just trying to help get the truth out there.

Yep. Exposing the total incompetence and dishonesty and disloyalty of the NIST 'scientists'. Their top 'scientist' John Gross has no clue. Three weeks for peer review and public comment on 10,000 pages of BS and seven years work; WHAT A JOKE.

9/11 Truth responds to NIST with HARD FACTS & Evidence!

Please copy and re-post! Spread this like virus!
Make sure to use different search tags too!

NIST process for submitting comments: wtc.nist.gov...

NIST's public affairs "Fact" sheet:
www.nist.gov...

AE911Truth's letter in response to NIST:
wtc.nist.gov...

Top Ten Connections between NIST and nano-thermites:
www.journalof911studies.com...

NIST's Interim Report on WTC 7: wtc.nist.gov...

Please also look up:
NCSTAR1-9A (WTC7 summary Report)
NCSTAR1-9 (parts 1 and 2 'detailed' analysis)

www.ae911truth.org...

2009 is the DISCLOSURE YEAR!

[edit on 1/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Three weeks for peer review and public comment on 10,000 pages of BS and seven years work; WHAT A JOKE.

Not to mention that it's impossible to "peer review" anything using itself as the only source of data. Their own former lead fire engineer Dr. Quintiere has even called for a peer review.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They wanted it read in three weeks hoping we would overlook their mistakes. It really creeps me out, that NIST threw their reputation and their knowledge down the toilet for the buck. I will never read anything from NIST again, and I have recommended to many people to not to trust, any reports that NIST produces. They where hired to snooker us, and that is what they did, they did what they were paid to do.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted by Gonenuts
They wanted it read in three weeks hoping we would overlook their mistakes. It really creeps me out, that NIST threw their reputation and their knowledge down the toilet for the buck. I will never read anything from NIST again, and I have recommended to many people to not to trust, any reports that NIST produces. They where hired to snooker us, and that is what they did, they did what they were paid to do.

Just like that worthless rag publication Popular Mechanics, NIST threw their reputation away to side with the 9-11 perpetrators and perhaps get a few crumbs from the master's table.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
Three weeks for peer review and public comment on 10,000 pages of BS and seven years work; WHAT A JOKE.

posted by Griff
Not to mention that it's impossible to "peer review" anything using itself as the only source of data. Their own former lead fire engineer Dr. Quintiere has even called for a peer review.

Apparently NIST will try to bluff their way through and the lazy and easily deceived will suck it right up.

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST's investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

"I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable," explained Dr. Quintiere. "Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another."

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world's leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. "I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way," he said.

In his hour-long presentation, Dr. Quintiere discussed many elements of NIST's investigation that he found problematic. He emphasized, "In every investigation I've taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report."

www.ae911truth.org...

Firefighters for 9/11 Truth

We believe TOWER 7 is the crux of the entire investigation. There was no official report as to how a 47 story concrete and steel high rise, that was not struck by an airplane, collapsed at near free-fall speed into it’s own footprint. That is until this week (8/21/08) - Almost 7 years later after unrelenting public pressure.

Again, we are not saying this cannot be explained away. We ARE challenging NIST as to their claim of NO EVIDENCE of a blast event. We don’t solve crimes or building collapses by debating hypotheticals. We solve them by applying the Scientific method, testing for all possible causes, and thoroughly analyzing the structure, debris, dust, witness accounts, testimony, and documents. Again, you have to ask yourself why are they afraid to test for exotic accelerant residue?

firefightersfor911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You know it is funny, no one in the world supports NIST ridiculous lying reports the only people who stand behind NIST, is only this lying government. So now, you all know who the real perpetrators are, who really destroyed the WTC complexes. NIST was hired to “avoid” looking and studying the real evidences. NIST sold out to for millions of dollars in payouts, for doing the Bush administration dirty job of covering up the false flag operation. NIST refuses to study the real evidence that has been found by many scientists that support demolition. I cannot wait for that day to come when the biggest law suit Slams NIST for their role in their covering up the Bush’s crimes, and they are find guilty of their treasonous crimes and hopefully, these cronies are thrown in the pit with the other terrorists.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonenuts
these cronies are thrown in the pit with the other terrorists.

Just remember. The director of NIST is politically appointed by the President himself.

I'm just saying: What a coincidence. Eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

You are so right! They think we cannot connect the dots of who is behind the cover up.
I hope Obama is ask to look in to this, and maybe a new committee will be formed with handcuffs.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gonenuts

Ya mean,the PIT.
Where ya can smell the burning sulfur.
Actually,if it was up to me I'd reccomend thermate.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted by Gonenuts
these cronies are thrown in the pit with the other terrorists.

posted by Griff
Just remember. The director of NIST is politically appointed by the President himself.

Seems like the Bush Regime had to be careful about hiring NIST Directors who would follow orders and protect the status quo. All three acting directors and the only acting directors of NIST were during the Baby Bush Regime. Coincidence?

NIST Directors

Ray Kammer, 11th NIST director since 1997, retired on Dec. 29, 2000, after 31 years in public service. Deputy Director Karen Brown is serving as acting director.

On November 30 2001, the Senate confirmed Arden Bement, Jr. as the 12th Director of the Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology.

In July 2005, William Alan Jeffrey was confirmed as the 13th Director of the U.S. Commerce Department's National Institute of Standards and Technology NIST. Prior to his NIST appointment, Jeffrey was senior director for homeland and national security.

The director of NIST is a Presidential appointment and confirmed by the Senate. Thirteen persons have held the position (in addition to three acting directors who served temporarily).

11th Raymond G. Kammer, 1997-2000
Karen Brown (acting director), 2000-2001
12th Arden L. Bement Jr., 2001-2004
Hratch Semerjian (acting director), 2004-2005
13th William Jeffrey, 2005-2007
James Turner (acting director), 2007-2008

[edit on 1/13/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Now that's a coincidence!; I don't believe in coincidences!

I think the time has come that this is gone beyond ridicule, in my eyes NIST is a organisation infested with corruption.

They can invent new physics, can you imagine that? I think that says it all.

For the first time in human history, a full concrete-steel-asbestos (btw VERY expensive to demolish) sky scraper falls at near free fall speed, by impact of a jet airliner, and fire as ultimate "cause" of collapse, wich is impossible confirm modern day physics. (edit error... it's getting late!!)

So what, we'll invent new physics! And NIST made it so... I think it's disgusting. And for what? A couple of mil in the bank? What ya gonna do with it? Buy yourself a skyscraper?

Speaking of buying skyscrapers!!

Remember Larry? The ex-owner of the WTC?, He got compensation TWICE.

They ensured that the two towers were handled induvidualy on the insurance papers. And what a coincidence!, This wasn't until 1 year and a half before 9/11!

I don't know the exact amount what he got, but trust me. You can't live to spend it.

Now, he's developing two new towers, of wat money you ask? Info up there ^^^^^

You know what it costs to demolish two insanely large towers with asbestos all over the place?? Call up a demolishing company and ask them, they'll act like #flies

(error... it's getting late!!)

[edit on 13-1-2009 by PureET]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by PureET]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted by Gonenuts

You are so right! They think we cannot connect the dots of who is behind the cover up.
I hope Obama is ask to look in to this, and maybe a new committee will be formed with handcuffs.

Not a chance. Obama is serving the same masters.

Obama may be ordered to give a little, to leave an impression that he is independent, but don't expect any miracles. Obama has inherited the same directives of martial law which Baby Bush, Clinton, and Pappy Bush signed into law.

onlinejournal.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Prisonplanet....are you kidding? There is no debunking. None. Did any of you read the NIST report or just hit good ole' prison planet? Alex Jones....You are going to take the research of a talk show host over the scientists at NIST?

Also. some of you need to research the WTC as it was not a steel and concrete structure in the normal sense. It was basically a wire frame with Windows and drywall. It was supported by the interior column and elevator shafts, and then connect to an outside frame.

Sorry, I will take the word of NIST's man link
over Jones any day or any of the other people on the NIST board for that matter. Alex Jones is to the new millennium what Geraldo was to the 80's..and empty vault.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Also. some of you need to research the WTC as it was not a steel and concrete structure in the normal sense. It was basically a wire frame with Windows and drywall. It was supported by the interior column and elevator shafts, and then connect to an outside frame.

You fail to eleborate on the subject, with the description you give makes the building even more pricey to demolish. How convenient.

Insurance pays good, if you cover your tracks properly.

What do you think the first NIST report was for?, Only to cover Bush's hiney? No, Silverstein too, cause he's back in business with his insurance payout!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OK, so are we complaining that it took seven years to complete the study? I mean, if it was closed in seven months i would think they were prepared before the collapse. Instead, they looked at every angle including the theories of explosives.

The NIST report in no way is debunked by that video. That stuff is mono brain rot.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Prisonplanet....are you kidding? There is no debunking. None. Did any of you read the NIST report or just hit good ole' prison planet? Alex Jones....You are going to take the research of a talk show host over the scientists at NIST?

Right! That interview on Prisons Planet has not been proven a lie but NIST reports have been proven a lie. It is easy to bury your head in the sand when the truth hurts.

Sorry, I will take the word of NIST's man

Had you bother to do any real research in to NIST reports, you would not have made that statement. Before you go around spouting off “opinions” do some real research, then maybe people might take you more seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Sorry, I will take the word of NIST's man

I have a question. Why doesn't Dr. Shunder have "PE" behind his name?

"Those who can....do.
Those who can't...teach."

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You're funny Griff. I am not sure, but he graduated from College in India and then got his master’s and doctor of science degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He was on the engineering board at MIT for over a decade.

Sorry, but I would take his word or the 3 nobel prize winners associated with the report over Alex Jones.

He is actually on the lecture circiut also. Here is a link that can tell you more about him.

Link

[edit on 16-1-2009 by esdad71]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join