It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits... ghosts... poltergeists...demons...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Alright I will not introduce myself in the new members even though I am one...

How many have seen spirits... etc?

Tell your story here...

Mine is oddly long, creepy, but true....

(fact)It started when I was two years old... I was sleeping in my room with my younger sister when my mother woke up to rasp breathing... at the time my sister was born she had a lung problem and often had that breathing trouble....
what my mother didn't know is... it was me... when she walked in I was holding my throat like someone's hands were on it and I was trying to pull them away... my mom took some kind of action by picking me up and rocking me... the next morning I explained to my mother, and she recorded the whole conversation to later show me... I told her this... " Mommy the bad man tried to kill me... he was burned mommy and had a scary cane with a birdy head and black and red eyes on the birdie mommy..." well about 15 years later at the foster home... I am currently there now... A cane with that exact description showed up on my door step... standing up right. I then took the cane and burned it.... over the last 16 years I have suffered extreme nightmares... friends deaths... family deaths... and so far 3 dreams have come to pass.... (if you want details message me on my yahoo about it [email protected])...

another story (fact)Also over the past 6 years I have been possessed 6 times... 3 one year and 2 another then it stopped and this year was the last one so far....
according to my mother's, my sisters, and my grandmother's description.... they said that the stairs lit with a glow of bright white and in the middle was a black shape smirking..durning this time I was in the middle of astral projecting... when my mother looked to the black figure it instantly jetted in my direction with a shriek... then vanished when it hit me...... moments later my head threw back and I started speaking in 3 different tones....when I threw forward my head was litterally in the center of my chest.. my eyes were a crimson violet and I was speaking in latin.... I do not know any other languages....after this my mother called a priest she had become aquainted with and he used "holy water" on my skin which when he did that they all said my skin sizzled and I was thrown into the next room and into an unconcious state...
Mom called them demons, but... I'm afraid not.... I don't know what they are but they better stay away....

Another story (fact) My sister recorded me singing... a few days before this we discovered a young boy about 17 was murdered on our property over 100 years ago, but when they found the body the woman who killed him was dead as well... His name was Danny...
the day my sister recorded me singing... well we played back the recording knowing that nothing happened and there was no guys around for me to be embarrassed about my singing... but when we played it we heard it......and we heard a young mans voice say " Just watch my sisters"... we then pressed record again to ask who was there, what their name was and we got ... "Damnit...." we asked again we got "......... danny"...

Now please tell me your stories I want to hear them

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixamxthexmysteryxyouxknow

Hi Ix,

I would just like to say that either you need psychiatric help immediately and/or you would be a great novelist.

Move over, Stephen King.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Your stories were very interesting, and you say they are all fact. That is nice. I will not discount your stories but I think you should rethink about just posting all of this at once. To me it would seem you are just trying to get attention and for that I do not want to disregard, I am new as well, however you may wish to look at what you've done.

Other people are not as kind as I, I mean the person above is what I am talking about, complete disregard. And, I am sorry if that was rude of him, but he has a point. Phantasmagorical stories are not always going to be believed. So, more facts would be necessary to be proven.

Now, on to your question: share with you our stories?

Well, alright... why don't you just read all of these threads in and about this forum. MOST of them start with personal experiences. You should check them out and comment there. Just like we will comment on yours here.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wasn't meaning to put you down - I honestly believe you would be a great writer - why not try it? And best wishes from me.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I wasn't meaning to put you down - I honestly believe you would be a great writer - why not try it? And best wishes from me.

I didn't say you were. But, not once in your topic did you say you believed him completely, which I think he was looking for equally true stories going on in other people's lives.

And, as for the writer part, agreed!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have raised the ire of a demoness while doing magick I should not have been involved with.

This is not a one liner. A one liner might go: "My girl's so fat when she wears high heels she strikes oil..."

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The strangest “paranormal” thing that has ever happened to me is a friend of mine went to a graveyard had an paranormal experience at a certain tombstone, and the same night that happened I got a call asking for the name of the guy on the tombstone and it wasn’t my frie nd.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
I have raised the ire of a demoness while doing magick I should not have been involved with.

Could you explain what an "ire of a demoness" is? And, where I might information about it?

Originally posted by Ant4AU
The strangest “paranormal” thing that has ever happened to me is a friend of mine went to a graveyard had an paranormal experience at a certain tombstone, and the same night that happened I got a call asking for the name of the guy on the tombstone and it wasn’t my frie nd.

Wow, sounds interesting! What was the experience?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Wisher]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisher

He said a dark figure rose up above the tombstone. Scared the hell out of him and he took off. It's not proof but he really isn't the type of person to lie about things like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

He said a dark figure rose up above the tombstone. Scared the hell out of him and he took off. It's not proof but he really isn't the type of person to lie about things like that.

Good point. I didn't read that; I should be more thorough. Haha.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I had alot of experiences, but I've only seen anything (with eyes wide open - reagular dayly activities going on - fully awake) 3 times. Well, that's not counting times when I'm awake but having a dream like ??? going on. But only 3 in daylight ect.

My mom has experiences as did my great gram. I didn't know about great gram till after she was gone. But mom told me about her being able to see them as if they were a real person standing right there. I'd love to have talked to her about that.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
great thread so far. but I don't believe in demons, I believe there is only mean souls.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

Wait, you mean there are just spirits and some are just more evil than others?

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisher
Your stories were very interesting, and you say they are all fact. That is nice. I will not discount your stories but I think you should rethink about just posting all of this at once. To me it would seem you are just trying to get attention and for that I do not want to disregard, I am new as well, however you may wish to look at what you've done.

Other people are not as kind as I, I mean the person above is what I am talking about, complete disregard. And, I am sorry if that was rude of him, but he has a point. Phantasmagorical stories are not always going to be believed. So, more facts would be necessary to be proven.

Well, alright... why don't you just read all of these threads in and about this forum. MOST of them start with personal experiences. You should check them out and comment there. Just like we will comment on yours here.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisher

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisher

Hi Wisher,

For one thing, I am a woman, and for the second thing....YES, YOU WERE PUTTING ME DOWN FOR SURE.

You said disregard cruel people as above - I am not cruel - I am gentle. All I want to do is help people and live according to Nature.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Then, I apologize. But, let's not get hostile. If you want to talk it over we can in U2U. Let's stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You already got hostile by saying that crap - I certainly won't - but, hey, don't tell me that.

You told that person to ignore me because I was hostile - have you put them right???

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixamxthexmysteryxyouxknow

I had a strange experience. I was in my bed with a sore throat and was feeling kind of sorry for my self. Then around 10 at night a little ghost girl came through the wall. I oddly found it normal. She wore a knitted white dress that was so clear to look at. Her face and hands were kind of out of focus and completely white. She sat next to my bed and gently pats my face. I was just looking at her. She smiled and seemed very sweet. After 3 – 4 minutes she left me. I just lay there all night and thought about her. The image of her is still so strong in my mind.

top topics

join