It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Legend to be borne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The winds whisper to me, that a Legend is to be born. I know I am the hero of this Legend. I'm not sure if the story has already been passed on, or it is to be created.

Often I feel something stirring inside of me- I know it is the Hero.

I wish to study: Magick,and Sorcery. Ancient things that will help me save us all.

I am a slim, tall girl. I have fiery red-blonde hair. Ever observing black eyes, longing for truth and seek out the wonders of this world. Ears that debate lies. And a mouth that speaks only when it must be heard. And a brain, with so many wonderful thoughts to be thought through.

I wonder often If I'm human. I see further, and believe so much more. To humans, what cannont be proofed- is simply of not belonging, or reality. I have been called a vampire very often. But I do not think I am one. Pale as I am, with such black eyes- I don't drink blood
. But what could be so humanlike but much greater? I wonder.

Moving on, I have no idea where to start putting this Legend at a beggining. Luckily for me: I have much time.

That is why i'm here.

I ask of you, do you feel the Legend beggining too?
I ask of you, where do I start to begin my quest?
I ask of you, where can I continue my studys of sorcery, and magick?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Cassidy WolfPaw]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Cassidy WolfPaw]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your journey must begin within.You must follow the road least travelled.A road that dose not give you what you want a road that gives you what you need.

You must begin by being truly objective in everything ,most importantly in oneself. This can be one of the hardest hurdles to over come . Knowledge can be learned wisdom cannot.

new topics

join