It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town Probes Missing Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
They're here...

A lot of reports report ufos above water as if they may need it for fuel?

www.greeleytribune.com...&title=Milliken%20tries%20to%20track%20down%20source%20of%20water%20outage

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by damagemouse

i have heard about some UFO's being seen in the water and coming out of the water and that may be a reason why they visit this planet but to just assume that this towns missing water in their public system is because of UFO's is quite a stretch wouldn't you say ?

most likely there is a water main break below the surface somewhere in the system and the leak can't be seen from above ground observations.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
One odd thing I found was that in several of the different articles about the towns mysterious loss of a million gallons of water, was that each independent news source writing about it seemed almost verbatum.

I have spoken for years about them using hydrogen power for transportation, hurricanes and wet weather phenomena seem to attract UAP's.

Someone mentioned seperating the hydrogen from the oxygen for coldfusion reactions used in propulsion. I tend to agree.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
They're here...

A lot of reports report ufos above water as if they may need it for fuel?

www.greeleytribune.com...&title=Milliken%20tries%20to%20track%20down%20source%20of%20water%20outage

Interesting stuff,there are some other intruiging accounts from Australia about UFOs being witnessed taking up lake water and similar reports of unknown flying objects draining water resevoirs in Chile and Russia

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It would seem that there are plenty of other less visible ways for UFOs to syphon off some water if they wanted it...not like the Earth is nearly covered by it or anything....

What's really a mystery in these cases is that it seems to be self correcting, in that they never determined the cause (otherwise, if they fixed it, then they would have identified the leak)....

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just a thought has anyone looked at the us geological/earthquake maps?
I believe that the town is located smack dab on a fault line? And there have been many small tremors..... isn't changing water levels one of the top 3 things you see or should notice before/after quakes??
Personally I do hope its aliens, buttttttt, who knows, most ppl in CO. act like they're from another planet anyways........

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There's been some speculation on the 'what's happening at Yellowstone' thread that the missing water may be related to the recent seismic activity at Yellowstone. Not sure how the two are related (geographically) but apparently lakes draining are sometimes caused by seismic activity. *shrug*

Originally posted by Gazrok
It would seem that there are plenty of other less visible ways for UFOs to syphon off some water if they wanted it...not like the Earth is nearly covered by it or anything....

Maybe 'they' need fresh water?

[edit on Tue Dec 30 2008 by Rren]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
ya just seemed weird to me - if they fixed it they would figure the problem...could be a misreading of some kind?

just seemed really super odd...maybe someone needed a lof of water for a long long trip

new topics

top topics

join