It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hushh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. 3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelations 3

The end of the world is coming. You can not stop it. No matter how much you stand up and protest against them. You will never defeat them.

In order for a one harmony globe, there must be first be anarchy. Many will die. Alot will suffer. This government is a mass evil spirit in it self. That proves the existence of God threw it's flaws.

We were all created equal. And from heaven we fell the first time. And to heaven we must now get to.

Your end is coming either way. 2012 NWO WW3 Car Accident Illness Age. However. Will you be ready?

Find me and you will never seek me.

I am his word. I am the light. I came chosen from God to deliver everyone on earth a lesson. For no matter what you do. A prophesy always becomes true. Their will be darkness and chaos.

How long can your faith survive?

Or do you even have any??

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smoothGetaway

As a member of the undead or a "zombie", do you think god will forgive me...?
I have devoured many a brain and eaten so many innocent people, is there a chance i will be forgiven?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yes I will because I have been saved by another

-Kyo

join