It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just like Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I hope you take the time to read and understand this, my very first post. I bring this here because I would like feedback. Negative, positive it doesn't really matter. Thank you.

So then, I'm a somewhat nice guy I guess. I don't really consider myself an idiot but that isn't really relevant here. It is the internet after all. Everyone has an opinion. Anyway, my search for answers came from 9/11. It's basically the Hindenburg of conspiracies. I'm not quite sure how I came to the conclusion but in my opinion it was the Zionist with the help of the U.S. government. I'm not saying the Jewish people. I am saying the people who are Zionist. There is a difference. So I wondered why would they do this? What would motivate them to do it. The reason is because they are convinced that God promised them the land of Israel. So Zionist throughout history have done things to get them closer to that goal. Horrible, unforgivable things they have done. They have done this for God though. The land of Israel is the Jewish peoples right according to Judaism. So this is when I started believing in God. My sense of it was this: If the Jewish people have done all these things in the name of God, who the hell am I to deny that he exist. If these people can take over almost every bank, television, radio, and news outlet in the world to deceive almost the entire world for God. How can I deny him into my life? So that was it, I believed in God suddenly. After 28 years of denying him, I was taking my path. I started reading the bible and going to church. It still was making much sense to me though. I was looking for him but he was a jealous god. Why is he jealous? Why does he have so much hate when he's supposed to be all loving? I think that's the main reason I was always put off by religion, it never made any damned sense to me. I refused to follow this stupid book if I couldn't make sense of it. So I went searching for answers. There is a truth out there. It's very hard to come by. It's runs deep but if one digs long enough you'll find it.

My path to the truth. Well lets say it's in odd places. First of all there is hardly any truth in the bible at all. The fact is is that our planet has been and still is inhabited by beings from another planet. The most influential to humans has been the reptilians. It's right in the bible. I realize I just stated there isn't much truth to the bible but, the first being that brought evil into mans world was the Serpent. Genesis 3:1-14 From that point on the serpent has intertwined in man's world. This is basically the most important part of the bible. The creation of man and the planets isn't in the bible. The reason it isn't in the bible is because the world is absolutely older then 6,000 years old. The creation story I believe is what is in the Sumerian texts. A very important read. The Sumerian text also matchs with what Native people say. The rest of the bible has been tampered with or outright false. God has no hate nor is he a punishing God. How do I know? Lets fast forward.

Ah yes, Jesus. Jesus, the son of God. The only way to God is through me. that's what we have been told. Jesus also said he was the son of man. So which is it? Jesus tried to teach everyone that the kingdom of heaven was on earth. He said in order to reach the kingdom of god you must go through him, the Son of God. But isn't it also true that we ALL are the sons and daughters of God? Jesus said that god is within us. He said do not worship some heaven in the sky in a far away place. Do not worship a symbol on a wall or some idol. God is within me, you, her and him. Jesus said the kingdom of god is within your soul or spirit. Open your heart and mind and you will find the kingdom of heaven. Jesus said, if you are a man you can find god. That is where God is. He is within us. Your spirit is connected to him. He isn't in a book or a cross. He's within each one of us. So, love your spirit because it contains God!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by veetperson

First off, welcome. Second, I commend your attitude and search for the truth.

I can tell you the first thing that made my relationship with God great, was this. He is True and true is verified.

What this meant to me is exactly what it was saying. God is true. This meant all false, or unprovable things were untrue. That doesn't mean postulated Ideas can not become proven, only that until it is, it is untrue(uneven).

I can now prove to people who God is unquestionably. The problem is, "he has no form that we should see him and desire him" who is all men.

I can actually show people real salvation of water and blood and that salvation is happening every 7 to 10 seconds on this plane. I can tell people who they are, instead of who they "need". You are born saved or it would have been better not to have been born.

Christians have been like Eskimos in the frozen tundra that missionaries have convinced are gunna run out of Ice unless they buy what was free from the beginning.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Jesus only taught love. He asked people to love everyone even their enemy's. Forgive them as God would because your enemy hasn't taken the path yet. The long path of finding god. So that's it. God is always there. That is how god knows all and sees all. He is within you. Your spirit is his connection. Do not confuse this with you being a god. You in the flesh are not a God. There are no symbols or material bonds with god. All the money in the world will not bring you closer to god. A cross on your chest doesn't bring you closer to god. So every time you do something that is wrong and you feel that certain something in your chest jump, that is god. You know it's something you shouldn't do because your not failing god. Your failing yourself. He can only show you. You have to correct it. It's no one else's fault but your own. If you feel that something in your chest if your stealing something it's not god's fault, it's your fault. He can't stop you from doing it. He can only show you the loving way. If you give your time away to a needy person and you feel that you're doing a good deed. You feel that in your chest too. Like look at me I done good. Well that's god too. He's happy that you have did good. He's likes that you have taken the correct path. God is within you and he always forgives. You dont even have to pray. Just seek what is right and take the path of love. Don't hate anyone no matter how hard it may be.

That is all. Sorry for preaching but I feel like a different person now that I have found this out.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I must say, believing in God because others who do have accomplished great things is a fallacy in its own right. Einstein certainly did not believe in a "God", and he accomplished some of the most amazing things man can imagine.

Also, I don't really suppose that Jews are quite as dominant over our lives as you may imagine, and I'd really like to see someone back that up. Perhaps you could take the ratio of people in influential positions and what their respected beliefs (or lack there of) are.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You see it was never the things that they accomplished that made me think that way. It was that they were fulfilling their own part of the Torah because God told them they were the chosen ones. They did the things they did because of God according to what the Torah said. Even against insurmountable odds. The problem with the Torah is the same problem with the Bible. God is inside of you! God is in your spirit. He isn't in a book and he didn't give some person magical words to put on a scroll or on a tablet. You can't read a book and say to yourself, "self, I understand god". No, you understand god when you're born. As we grow we have things forced into us. Things that we must memorize in order to be "intelligent". If we do not follow these things in this book or that book we most certainly will be stupid. This is absolutely true. So by nature we are programed to believe what is in these books. Even if none of it is true or maybe it's filled with halve-truths. Because if it's written down it just has to be true. That is exactly how we have been programed. If someone questions it, well it's written right there, it must be true. That is why almost every single native people's prophecy is done in dance or oral tradition. Also why Jesus' teachings took decades to be written down. If you remember certain parts of the teaching and everyone is a witness to it, it never changes. With a piece of writing, anyone can write whatever they want and call it truth. In order to understand god you have to basically throw away everything you have been taught about where he comes from. He isn't in any scripture or gospel, he isn't in a symbol on your neck or on a wall. He's not on another planet or in a Heaven. You don't even have to believe in Jesus. Jesus was not here to start an entire new religion. When he said, "The way to god is through me" People took that too literally. He was a teacher not a god. He didn't want people to worship him. He didn't die for our sins. He died because people couldn't understand him. He said he was the son of god but we ALL are the sons and daughters of god. I can't say anymore. He wasn't trying to start a new religion, he was trying teach people about their spirit and how it was connected with everything and everyone through God, the holy spirit. People just couldn't get past the physical though.

top topics

join