It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the grossest thing your pet has ever done?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My rabbit when he was alive wasn't feeling very well and had a stomach upset. He soiled himself and managed to get his face dirty to. I had to wash him in the sink and he just sat in the sink giving me evils. Silly Bunny!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

Poor thing - but I've noticed that about pets. Whenever something happens that they don't like they act as if it's your fault. I've been on the receiving end of many a filthy look.

Was he a dwarf or rex lop or giant?

Psst......have you heard any more about the secret society? I get the feeling all the cool kids took the ball and went home with it. Or is it just me?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The rabbit post gave me a flashback. When I was younger I ended up taking home the class rabbit from school and letting it play with my guinea pig. The rabbit proceeded to mount the pore guinea pig and furiously pound him while the two ran around the room. My Dad walked in, shot my Mom a confused look and said "That guinea pig has a wild hair (heh) up his ass!" Very punny. I don't know how I got the joke when I was 6 but I did.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by _Volt_

Poor thing - but I've noticed that about pets. Whenever something happens that they don't like they act as if it's your fault. I've been on the receiving end of many a filthy look.

Was he a dwarf or rex lop or giant?

Psst......have you heard any more about the secret society? I get the feeling all the cool kids took the ball and went home with it. Or is it just me?

dwarf lop-black with tan patches and a gangsta attitude!!

[edit on 3-1-2009 by _Volt_]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join