It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

going to florida for 15 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i can't wait. that is where i am from. i am driving down with my mom and my younger brother. of course we have to take my car cause she don't want to take her new stang.
it will be fun though. my grandparents are about 80 so this might be the last chance i get to see them. i am going to smoke a lot of lucky strike with my grandfather and play chess. thats what he likes to do

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Have a safe trip.

I hear there are quirky women down there.

Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
thanks man...i won't be meeting any women unless they live in the neighborhood and i see them when i am taking a walk. i am going strictly to hang with my grandparents....the lucky's are gonna kill me with no filter but thats what he likes to do. smoke lucky's all day and play chess. he is gonna beat my ass in chess too. i am a pretty good chess player but i have never been able to beat my grandfather..he is the man

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i keep thinking about the trip and i am getting stoked about it. we are not leaving for like a month and it is going to be a hard month to sit and wait. i want to leave NOW

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well that's fantastic thing fish! At least someone can enjoy it here. I'm the exact opposite, I'm waiting to get out! XD

I hope you actually have a great time and that those lucky's don't get you too bad

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Once I get back, I will be off to Florida myself.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm leaving for FL tomorrow!!!
What a coinkidink.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I live in FL, east coast. I am ready to get out! I have lived here for 25 years and need a change. Its a nice place to visit but not live unless you like the beach or are retired..lol Also we FL girls arent quirky to whoever said that! Enjoy your trip!!

new topics

top topics

join