It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Micheal Jordon or Mike Tyson exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm hoping that the Original Poster was going for a more symbolic approach to the thread title, such as these individuals were intentionally built up in the public eye to create a bigger than life impression...something that we would/could identify with in the midst of a static 9-5 work day perpetually repeated...

So in a way, no...they aren't real. They are propagated constructs meant to garner our interest and attentions.

Michael Jordan proved his fallibility with his baseball experiment. Tyson proved his fallibility with a penchance for ears...

We have many new idols to look towards...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
you're giving too much respect to a couple of idiots that are extremely fit for their perspective sports. most sports competitions are won or lost by the team that's scared. those two guys just happened to be dumb enough to not know any better.

jordan is so addicted to competition that he can't help hiself but to destroy his opponents every time he played. can you imagine the ego that you would have to have to continue to do that for years on end?

tyson was a dumb punk that was taught early enough to use his knuckles instead of his brain. just look at evander hollyfield, the dude was a smoking rock throwing brain basher but he was too smart for his own good. tyson had the good qualities a boxer should but he also didn't have the drawbacks of intelligence and reasoning.

they're not andriods, they're finely tuned. they're not "well rounded" intellectuals that discuss multiple topics are try to keep up with international politics whatever. they stick to what they do from an early age and become the best.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why has this not been moved to BTS? this is hardly the material for ATS.Sorry to the OP but seriously this does not belong here in my opinion.

This is a conspiracy about DARPA androids infiltrating our sporting arenas. This is hardly subject matter for BELOW top secret. This is obviously fit for discussion in an ABOVE top secret forum.

I THINK EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON THAT, YOU DISINFO AGENT!

Sorry you got your feathers in a ruffle about what I said. I hope you are kidding about that disinfo agent statement?I am hardly that if you look at some of my threads and posts I have made.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
X-Rays don't really matter because they are designed to look like humans and fool most forms of detection. I've heard the only way to tell for sure is to look for the battery power source which is located in the anus.

Have you seen their anus?

No, can't say that I have.

Ya know how hard it is to type while I am holding my ribs from laughing so hard?

Now that I think about it, Tyson must have a battery pack all over him.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I always thought Tyson would be closer to the other side of the spectrum; Closer to the missing link rather than a fine tuned android.

He truly is an animal, A violent, sexual predator who has no regard to anyone or anything else.

Besides, why would DARPA create an android that would end up converting to Islam?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I always thought Tyson would be closer to the other side of the spectrum; Closer to the missing link rather than a fine tuned android.

He truly is an animal, A violent, sexual predator who has no regard to anyone or anything else.

Besides, why would DARPA create an android that would end up converting to Islam?

Perhaps they wanted to use him as an inside informant? He could very well be on the front-lines of U.S. Intelligence.

It is odd that they would create such a horrifying android and give it a lisp and childlike voice.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I believe the term is sociopath.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sure they are... although when they suffer a mal function, they bite, steal, overdose, and beat their wives and write bad checks.

The Tyson i saw in Phoenix seemed to be made out of skin and i wish they would use better looking molds for such experiments.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Y is this still on ats?????
mods do ur job, ur not getting paid to lay around

wait u get paid?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by logician magician

Riiiiight...

Some robots.

How in the world does posting 2 pictures of 2 androids prove that they don't exist? This is the same type of crap they used to cover up Roswell, and nobody here is buying it, bucko!

Go back to your cozy cubicle in the CIA.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Jordan has had a few injuries in his career. In his 2nd professional season 1985–86 he had a broken foot which kept him out of 90 plus games. An injury-plagued 2001–02 season from torn cartilage in his right knee ended Jordan's season after only 60 games. He is human.

Mike Tyson:

On July 30, 2004, Tyson faced the British boxer Danny Williams in another comeback fight, this time staged in Louisville, Kentucky. Tyson dominated the opening two rounds. The third round was even, with Williams getting in some clean blows and also a few illegal ones, for which he was penalized. In the fourth round, Tyson was unexpectedly knocked out. After the fight, it was revealed that Tyson was trying to fight on one leg, having torn a ligament in his other knee in the first round. This was Tyson's fifth career defeat.[82] He underwent surgery for the ligament four days after the fight. His manager, Shelly Finkel, claimed that Tyson was unable to throw meaningful right-hand punches after the knee injury.
en.wikipedia.org...

He is human as well. These men both have bled,sweat,had injuries,personal life problems Jordans father being murdered causing emotional distress to him as stated by himself. Tysons numerous personal problem...far to many to list.These "MEN" are human not androids. Darpa is many things ...but they are far from that advanced in that area.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join