It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Micheal Jordon or Mike Tyson exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course "they" exist, but what I'm saying is that they are DARPA androids that have been tested in the public eye. Nobody can play basketball as well as Jordan, and nobody can uppercut like Tyson. It's too hard to believe that they are actual people. They have to be some type of mechanoids to display the characteristics.

Since they were created ~40 years ago, just imagine what robot technology the government has today!

Has anyone seen any pictures or Xrays of these "people" while they've been eating or sleeping? Has anyone ever seen a Jordan or Tyson MRI or real bone scan? I've never seen one, that's for sure! Plus, both of their programming went crazy in their later days.. Jordan tried to play baseball and Tyson started trying to eat people.. come on, you'd have to be a fool to believe these are real people.

Anyone who thinks these robots are real people are either lying or ignorant!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Riiiiight...

Some robots.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Tyson is nothing compared to Fedor Emelianenko

He would destroy Tyson

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Obviously this thread is a joke not a great or even a good one but a joke none the less.

If Mike Tyson was a unbeatable android destroyer why did anybody beat him in his career? Buster Douglas? , Holyfield? Lewis ? even Danny Williams bless him, the list could go on.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
don't knock danny williams lol

Tyson was just aggressive and powerful, a technical fighter could have picked him apart

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You forgot Bo Jackson in that list of super human android athletes from the future but had to travel back in the past first. Didn't mean to interrupt you there; go on.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yes and we will be exterminating you weak organic lifeforms soon.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Fedor:

vs hong man choi

and the result:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't know about the andriod theory but someone might want to check Michael Phelps out for gills and a swim bladder...the next step in evolution??

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
Obviously this thread is a joke not a great or even a good one but a joke none the less.

If Mike Tyson was a unbeatable android destroyer why did anybody beat him in his career? Buster Douglas? , Holyfield? Lewis ? even Danny Williams bless him, the list could go on.

His programming or hardware was corrupted to the point that even his engineers couldn't get close enough to him without the risk of a T.K.O from TOKYO!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
You forgot Bo Jackson in that list of super human android athletes from the future but had to travel back in the past first. Didn't mean to interrupt you there; go on.

Yeah, I think he was a more general model He seemed to cross train very well. Congrats to his programmers.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
Tyson is nothing compared to Fedor Emelianenko

He would destroy Tyson

Oh yeah? Well, Bruce Lee would have beat them both, and the same time, with one arm tied behind his back, while wearing sun glasses and a lead vest - no to mention with his shoelaces tied together.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Why has this not been moved to BTS? this is hardly the material for ATS.Sorry to the OP but seriously this does not belong here in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Yes and we will be exterminating you weak organic lifeforms soon.

So an android has come out of the closet folks. This is first hand proof that androids exist.

What do the naysayers say now that I've outsmarted this one's primitive algorithms?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
sometimes I dream..
that he is me....

dumdadumdumdum.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Why has this not been moved to BTS? this is hardly the material for ATS.Sorry to the OP but seriously this does not belong here in my opinion.

This is a conspiracy about DARPA androids infiltrating our sporting arenas. This is hardly subject matter for BELOW top secret. This is obviously fit for discussion in an ABOVE top secret forum.

I THINK EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON THAT, YOU DISINFO AGENT!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
Fedor:

vs hong man choi

and the result:

Isn't that the North Korean Giant that destroyed Bob Sapp?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Your destruction is assured so your declaration of outsmarting us is foolhardy organic.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Question:
Do androids ever have problems with gambling debts?

I cite the past alleged gambling problems of M J, which reputedly surpassed millions of dollars and may have lead to his father's demise. If one were to actually listen to conspiracies. Or was that part of the “cover”?
As for Tyson, Dr S.M. Griffith, D.D.S. of Houston, Texas, has seen an x-ray of his jaw (seated gold crown/tooth), does that count?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn

Question:
Do androids ever have problems with gambling debts?

I cite the past alleged gambling problems of M J, which reputedly surpassed millions of dollars and may have lead to his father's demise. If one were to actually listen to conspiracies. Or was that part of the “cover”?
As for Tyson, Dr S.M. Griffith, D.D.S. of Houston, Texas, has seen an x-ray of his jaw (seated gold crown/tooth), does that count?

Robots can have gambling problems - some of them are even gambling machines that humans use!

X-Rays don't really matter because they are designed to look like humans and fool most forms of detection. I've heard the only way to tell for sure is to look for the battery power source which is located in the anus.

Have you seen their anus?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join