It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
04 + 28 + 1986 = 11
4.. 2+8 = 10 = 1+0 = 1.... 1986 = 1+9 = 10 +8 = 18 + 6 = 24 = 6..
4+ 1+ 6 = 11 - just to give you a breakdown.

You might notice that 9's cancel themselves out if their are multiple 9's.. a quick way is to only use one 9. And zero's are a bit special.. as 10 becomes 1..

Well I don't know who sent me but I'm on a misson.

For the past 3 years it seems I can't fit much time for friends, meaningless relationships, or even a real full time job. I spend my time reading metaphysics, meditating, all that.. When I was younger I had visions of past lives and moments in my future, which I have watched happen. It seems now I'm not trying to become this person of the future, but being myself and watching it become that.

This psychic lady (who knows me more then I do, I think
), kept trying to emphasize to me that I'm "A special person, and that there is no'one like me in the world"... well I would say this is true for everybody, and nobody all the same. I just see it all as patterns. I don't let it elevate me. I just be myself, and keep meditating.

I'm reading the Convoluted Universe book series right now and the subconscious minds of people would seem to imply that many here are on some sort of mission during this time.

I'll tell you, I don't feel anymore special then the rest of you.
But I seem driven inspire and become more then I am. It seems more important then university and such.

My room-mate is also an 11, so is my work locker number, and various other occurences of that I get regularly. Your time of birth is also signifigant.. big things in my life would happen at 5:17 (am or pm)... i was born at that time, i used to wake up at to that time a lot when I was younger.

Numerology, astrology is fascinating.. but if you follow the basics, then yes, it does seem like vague info and somewhat of a trick. You gotta get into the hardcore stuff.
Horoscopes are a joke, whereas birthcharts.. a GOOD birthchart is quite accurate.

Numerology also differs from what name you use..for instance:

Stephen Griffith
Stephen Douglas Griffith
Steve Griffith

All 3 come out different but still sound a lot like me. I had a freind who used the english version of his name which he went by, and that was more accurate then the french version.. very accurate.

This sort of thing starts to make sense as you dig deeper into the metaphysical but I'm not going to tell you what to believe.

I'll say this.. I used to be a LOT different before I got into meditation. A LOT.. things can change. I would never have believed this stuff before.

I hope that was of some help.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
affinity-numerology.com...

This is my preferred site.. it gives you several numbers, all for free. I think this is what got me to look into numerology a lot closer.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure how the 2 vs 11 rule works either. Because either can be either... I think it depends on what the last number you get is.. if its an 11.. it becomes an 11.. but if half way through the calculation, you get an 11.. it becomes a 2.. I think my room-mate sounds more like a 2, but now he let the 11 get to his head.. haha.... ahh big deal man.. we're all here, on our own missions.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If you do an Edgar Cayce past life reading, it will give you your sojourns.. i've been looking for a way to calculate these but I can't seem to find it..

But sojourns are the places you go when you die/ prior to incarnation..

My sojourn is in leo, which is the sun, and I guess these places are represented by planets like in astrology, you learn from the energy representative of those planets, and if you come from the sun, then it implies that your learning (in this solar system) is done, and comming back more voluntary, as a means to help vs karma I guess.

I think that would tie into the 11 description you speak of.

It was a cool reading, I recommend it.

But in the end, just concern yourself with you are NOW.. see the person you want to become, but make the decisions in the present to get you there.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
18.06.1980 = 33/6 Compassionate

ha,ha oddly my birth-time adds up to 2/11 (11:47)

[edit on 28-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure. By the method in two different sites, I come out as a 3.

The method I was taught, however, goes against this.

What you do is take the day in the month, add it to the number of month, and add that to the last two digits of the year.

When all the above is done, you simply add the calculated digits to get your number.

For example, lets say I was born on November 18th, 1990. What you would do is add 11+18+90=[some number]

if there are any digits in [some number], then you just add them.

in this case, [some number]=119. Add 1+1+9, and is equals the remaining number 11, or if you want to be picky, 2. The person that taught me said it really didn't matter if you wanted to go the extra adding step, because they both come out to be the same.

By this method, I am also an 11 (or 2).

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm a 3 and it doesn't describe me. I tried a few other people and they were nothing like their descriptions either.

Although I think numerology may have its place in some theories, calculating birthdates and assignining a "birth number" isn't one of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here is an interesting email I recieved today that makes alot of sense. This year being the only 11 in astrological history. Not sure what this means, but it could be that this is our power year, the year that with enough people awakening, we just may stand a chance against the powers that be. I suppose that they will throw every possible curve ball our way to keep us from going inside, and becoming the ultimate of our human potential, but in the end all it takes to win is awareness and we were all born with that as our birthrite. Antar

PS I loved this thread.
----- Original Message -----
From: wise man Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 3:54 PMSubject: a simple New Year's message

Numerologically, 2009 will be the first eleven year in our lifetime. Perhaps this can be the year that we return to sanity...

Many of us understand that the Real War is and has always been between the trillionaires & billionaires against the rest of us.

From the inbreeders of Babylon and Egypt to the inbreeders of the Rothschild and Rockefeller and so-called Royal families of today, they have kept their blue bloodlines intact and their self aggrandizement to a very few.

They poison our water and our food; they rain crap down on us from the skies. They kill us and enslave us in mind boggling ways.

They are illegalizing nature as quickly and comprehensively as they can.

The AMA, the ADA, the FDA, the Bar Association, the Federal Reserve, etc., etc., etc. are all sinister shams of what they purport to be.

They have hidden our God given rights behind State privileges; they have replaced our real money with fiat currency; our real titles to property with deeds; our real laws of God & Nature with innumerable codes and statutes and ordinances in fiction.

They own the corporations and the governments and the militaries and have us oppressing one another in so many unaccountable ways.

They control our media and for the masses of us that allow it, they control our minds.

It can appear that they are nearly omnipotent, but they are not. They still have to fool us to rule us.

We number over 6 billion and they need us.

We don't need them.

We will be in charge of our own lives & minds as soon as enough of us wake up. And we can save this planet and ourselves.

All we need to do is wake up.

Only in freedom can we ever have real peace. We are free. When enough of us creatively assert our freedom, we will put a stop to this war.

There are no secrets. Everything is clear and obvious (www.shiningthroughthemind.net...) once we wake up (www.geocities.com...). Most of us are still dumb as nails, but there are many of us who are not and, relatively speaking, it doesn't take a lot of us to awaken the rest.

Ever hear of the 100th monkey (www.spiritual-endeavors.org...)? We must already be at about the 99th.

If everyone who resonates with this simple message forwards this email to 100 of their closest friends, we will have no excuse not to wake up in a very short time. We only have a very short time. The good news is that that's all we need. We are going to change everything overnight.

See & hear: Leonard Cohen - www.youtube.com... please stay tuned to 3wisemenessentials com and, Have a Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am a 5, a noncomformist. Well I think I fit a few of the descriptions.

I'm wondering what is the fast way to do this math? So if I'm out and someone tells me their birthday I could figure out their number in my head? If I could do this it would be a good practice for me I think.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
I am a 5, a noncomformist. Well I think I fit a few of the descriptions.

I'm wondering what is the fast way to do this math? So if I'm out and someone tells me their birthday I could figure out their number in my head? If I could do this it would be a good practice for me I think.

It's easy to do in your head, it's all small numbers.... here is an example of mine, 18/10/1984:

1+8+1+0+1+9+8+4 = 32 then 3+2 =5

Mikey

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am an 11/2.

I don't know about all that mystical stuff OP, for the reasons that karlhungis stated, but my life's mission is to finish and publish my books, which kind of falls under the realm of communication.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I was born 11/20/1960 which added up to a two. How the heck do you find out if you're an 11/2?

The first three digits of my B'day are 11/2....How weird is that?

Anyway, fun to read. Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My understanding is that if you get your 2 by adding 1 and 1, then you're an 11/2. If you get it by adding 2 and 0, then you're just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, 2

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My birthday adds up to 11.

However, I've known for awhile that I had a purpose on Earth.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for joining in even if it was just for fun hehehe

Cavemen thanks for showing deeper into numerology and posting that fun website.

Antar thanks for the post on the email ma just send that email out myself.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
My birthday adds up to 11.

However, I've known for awhile that I had a purpose on Earth.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Rocketgirl]

Don't we all hehe, probably numerology was just made for the 11's

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
My understanding is that if you get your 2 by adding 1 and 1, then you're an 11/2. If you get it by adding 2 and 0, then you're just an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, 2

Oh great! So I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the rat and the best I can drum up is a lousy two.

God must hate me.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy

Don't we all hehe, probably numerology was just made for the 11's

I must admit that was pretty fun and it got me interested in numerology.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i am an 8. I am sort of a problem solver just not in the sense of math problems though. I do try to live a good life. I never get into trouble. Wow
this is pretty accurate.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So wait, i was born on 15th of april 1990,

The website says i'm a 2

What does this mean exactly? ( i'm too tired to do research, it's 4;47 am in here )

i've always felt different then others, and the description reading on the 2 and 11/2 really suit my profile.

I do feel i fit the profile of a 11/2 more then just a 2's though

What am i ?

THanks !

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Belgiannewbie]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Belgiannewbie]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join