It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Find the Rings??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You see. Now the suspense is just too griping. I didn't even notice it until another thread pointed it out to me today.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Is that an ATS superbowl ring in the message pic on findtherings.com?
I was trying to figure out what ATS was written on and maybe I'm a little slow and overlooked the obvious but its a ring right?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My guess is that's a ARG, an Alternate Reality Game, in the style of Cloudmakers or the Beast:

"Alternate Reality Gaming (also known as beasting, unfiction, or immersive fiction) is an interactive fusion of creative writing, puzzle-solving, and team-building, with a dose of role playing thrown in. It utilizes several forms of media in order to pass clues to the players, who solve puzzles in order to win pieces of the story being played out. "

Alternate Reality Gaming Network
Unfiction

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
my guess , probably totally wrong
could it be a treasure hunt amongst the posts. A way of members giving the boolean search a good test and using clues as key words in the four areas to find posts that SO has edited with pictures of the rings. you would have to post all four post numbers to win the prize whatever it may be.
It's just a guess but if I'm wrong it would be kind of fun if something like that could happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
my guess , probably totally wrong
could it be a treasure hunt amongst the posts. A way of members giving the boolean search a good test and using clues as key words in the four areas to find posts that SO has edited with pictures of the rings. you would have to post all four post numbers to win the prize whatever it may be.
It's just a guess but if I'm wrong it would be kind of fun if something like that could happen.

Even if this is not it, this is one great idea Pantha !

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
All shall Join The Hunt
Four Strangers Shall Unite
Four Voices shall Merge
Ignorance Is Denied

Ok I'm game whats up?

OK, where did this come from? Could you please give me the orginal post. thanks alot

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
check out the tab at the top of the screen between conspiracylinks.com and terroranalysis.com

or click this link

www.findtherings.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
check out the tab at the top of the screen between conspiracylinks.com and terroranalysis.com

or click this link

www.findtherings.com...

slow this morning, thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The 'Find the Rings' site has been updated with the following text:

Deny ignorance. The motto of AboveTopSecret.com is simple yet inspires a complex range of emotion and aspiration. Are you simply one who follows along? Perhaps you enjoy participating in the effort. But maybe, just maybe you have the desire to push the battle cry forward, and be a captain of enlightenment.

This hunt is for you.
I really think it's an ARG and I'm pretty sure it has already started. I think I've already found the first puzzle, but I'm not sure and I know nothing more than you.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
YAY... Its a Mod search YAY........

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have also found a second puzzle, maybe related to the first one. Also, the picture has been changed from .gif to .jpg, maybe they are stegging it?

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by amantine]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Much is there, and much is here, but only eyes that deny can see...

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah - Lets decifer this!!

From findtherings.com's sourcetext:
"JJDFI UD IDUNFADSUN UDNF IDNMD EUDNA IDNFAD IUDD ID. UDNF DND IDFAD UENFQJD JNDFS. UJDNFS E UNDFS IUEW NDUFDAIU DUNFS UIDFN FND. JNDFS UJND UYRWR UDNPODS YUNFN JDNFAD UNDFPAIUDN IEIE DJSDH UDSFN NDUFND IUDNASDF NUDN. UNDFSD NUDF. UNDFNU DUNFSDN ND MNDMKD."

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This looks really promising, could be a lot of fun. Can't wait.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So 1+1+1+1=1

Any three people want to form a group?

Preferably from very different backgrounds.

Time's a tickin'...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well I am glad to see I am not the only one confused as to what exactly is going to take place.
When I saw the team thread I thought perhaps someone knew something more than what was on the find the rings page. phew

I am definately in... I think... as soon as I figure out just what exactly it is.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Another thread on this?

Im still in the dark about what this is all about. Gotta love the hype.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I need some help, can someone U2U everything on the subject to me, if thats possible.

PS. Shoktek is one of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join