It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Airstrikes: Did Israel target School Children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Gaza Airstrikes: Did Israel target School Children?

Two News reports that seem to report that School Children leaving School and making their way home were caught up in the Israeli Airstrikes!

Once again it seems that the "Advanced Targetting" of the F16's targetted civilians, with such advanced weaponry can this be an accident or is it deliberate!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Fascist evil always targets children. Its the form of terrorism they commit in order to demoralize the population.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I personally think that this strike is not going to make things better. I also did not believe that it was going to happen and diplomacy will be tried till the end and not for week plus.
Nether the less - strikes started at 11:30 in the morning. Kids are going home in that time in Gaza? Naturally Gaza schools sending kids home after massive bombardment does not equal targeting children by Israel. I am 100 percent sure that innocents were killed since Gaza is one of most crowded places on Earth, maybe children too. But since large percentage of Gaza population are children and majority of killed are adults targeting kids sounds a little off. Even Palestinians say that Hamas targets were hit.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
They may be the lowest form of scum on the planet, but they can lie and milk those lies like no other.

Please, a pre scripted "PALIwood" production. (Do they get golden rickets for their acting???)

Let’s see some independent news sources.

Btw, I am not attacking the messenger, just pointing out that it is misinformation.

I will go so far as to say, the poster does not realize it is false or misleading and is only attempting to continue reporting on today’s events.

This is why we need independent news reporting.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
They may be the lowest form of scum on the planet, but they can lie and milk those lies like no other.

Please, a pre scripted "PALIwood" production. (Do they get golden rickets for their acting???)

Let’s see some independent news sources.

Btw, I am not attacking the messenger, just pointing out that it is misinformation.

I will go so far as to say, the poster does not realize it is false or misleading and is only attempting to continue reporting on today’s events.

This is why we need independent news reporting.

I thought this might come up which is why I included TWO different NEWS Channels from two seperate Countrys. Sky and RT, Sky is a PRO Israel News Channel owned by the same Corporation that owns FOX News!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Two or billion different news channels will not change the fact that 49 percent of Gaza population are kids. So to show that Israel targeted them there should be more then 100 dead aged between 0 to 14.
All "objective sources" stuff will not change the simple fact that gladly this is not the case.
Once again, attacks started in 11:30. Children were released from schools to their homes after it started, ahead of regular schoolday schedule. What is between this and targeting children?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

On Saturdays school in Gaza finishes at mid-day.

On 27 December seven students from a school run by the United Nations were killed outside the school, just after lessons finished as they were trying to get home. The Israeli bombardment had first started at about 11.30 am on a Saturday, a day and time when the streets are very busy, particularly as children finish school just after midday, just as the initial bombardment was at its most intense. Seven students from a UNRWA school were killed outside the school just after lessons finished and they were trying to get home.

www.amnesty.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If Palestinians don't want their children put in harms way then those Palestinians should stop provoking Israel and start playing nice with Egypt as well.

The fault lays with those who continually rocket the bigger and more powerful Israel and with those who go into Israel as homicide bombers. Israel was patient. Now it's defending itself. Those palestinians who have been whacking the hornets nest with a stick had to know that someday the hornets would turn around and start stinging them.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'll put this question to you,FyersFan,if your land had been stolen along with your home,and you had your human rights abused,and you and your people were being killed and starved,and this went on for decades!;would you give up fighting for your freedom,for your basic human rights?

Because when the Jews in Europe were forced into ghetto's they did not sit back and accept their fate.

Should they though? Should they have sat back and let themselves be starved? Should they have sat doing nothing but waiting for death to come?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

top topics

join