It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Lunar Landers - Where???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For the last few years, I've been waiting for 3rd party photos to appear of the Lunar Landers on the Moon, left there by Apollo.

None have materialized.

The arguments put forth for the lack of evidence is either the satellites orbiting the Moon are carrying the wrong kind of cameras (i.e. not visible light cameras) or are of too low a resolution to get photos of such a small object.

Take the Mars Express. It has a camera that is sufficiently high resolution that they thought they'd found the crash site if the failed Beagle 2. Further examination of those photos revealed it was simply a shadow cast by a rock.

We have satellites looking down on Earth that can read better than small newspaper print these days (just check Google Earth for what they want you to see). There are numerous high powered telescopes here on Earth that are looking up at the stars. The arguments for why therse don't have anything is "because of Earths atmosphere". Whatever.
Good enough for getting very high resolution images of deep sky objects, but not of the Landers on the Moon??????

Why is it that no-one (amateur or professional) has any photos of the landers on the Moon???

Given the technology available these days, I'm finding the lack of evidence to be startling.

Anyone else?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Because all moon stuff from NASA are FAKE.
Nobody put the feet on the moon yet.
The discussion here is: What coutry will put a man in the moon first? China? Russia? or EU?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have always wondered about the low resolution argument as well. NASA will spend millions to launch a Brownie? Please. NASA, we really are not that gullible.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Take a look at those lunokhod 1 and 2 surface pictures, ever wondered why it looks very similar to appolo? because they actually went there

selena.sai.msu.ru...

selena.sai.msu.ru...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It has always baffled me as well but i'm sure there are some good explanations from NASA,if you ask i'm sure they would tell you the truth.
I do feel we have been to the moon just the footage we see is not what really happened

[edit on 27-12-2008 by rhynouk]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

what do you think did happen?

top topics

join