It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How intelligence agencies do gang stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
A key method intelligence agencies use to engage in gang stalking and surveillance

December 27, 2008 — Stefan Fobes | Edit

by Stefan Fobes

Life has been….rather something interesting for me. My life story would definitely take a book to put up in its full detail and context. So I’ll just go over this in a nutshell. I was born out of marriage, or as they call it popularly, out of wedlock, to Marie Jacques Graceline Lherisson, later Jacqueline Fobes, and the brother of the current Haitian ambassador to the US, Leopold Joseph. The Fobes family is bigtime bloodline. Just check out these genealogy. The story I’ll tell will be, to the reader, quite unbelievable, just to understand the sheer scale of how desperate the intelligence agency/Satanic network is to keep a lockdown on those people born into their families. From top to bottom, you will understand how they stalk a target in a big city. In my case, New York.

You must understand that the Illuminati own the public school system lock, stock and barrel. If you put your kid into one of those camps, you understand good and well that you’ve got the neighborhood and community Satanists, intelligence agency operatives, and a big stew of informants. My elementary school, in New York City, where I went to, the Manhattan New School, was loaded with agency operatives. And most likely still is. Through the system where messages are relayed from point to point through the abovelisted types of people, my own life was made miserable through sending the children of the local Satanists to rough me up every chance they got, while the “teachers” looked away. Not all the children have to be Satanists to get that sort of job done. If enough people in the right positions make fun of someone and pick on someone, pretty soon, everyone else will too. Or at the very least won’t do anything to stop it for fear of looking unpopular too. The names of some of the Satanist teachers at the time I went there are Judy Davis, Kevin Tallat-Kelpsa, Layne Hughes.

Operatives, or those accessible by operatives, are all over the place. Really, it’s not all that hard for the intelligence agencies to access someone to do what they want to do. I read that story written by that total retard just fluffing gang stalking, and it just made me cringe, especially the part that just laughs off the part about stalkers living near targets. From my experience, I’d say at least, a quarter of all apartment rentals are taken up by operatives from the CIA/NSA/etc, who don’t necessarily live there, but hold the space itself to be used for spying purposes at certain times. They generally prefer to get window apartments, in order to see which way their target is going, whether it be by foot or by car or bus or what have you.

--------------------------------------

Too much to post here, go here to read in full.

davidicke.com...

new topics

join