It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 - Cammo Dudes in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Breaching Area 51

I was just crusing round youtube looking for JANET stuff, when I came across this video. It shows two old ladies crossing the border. Watch the Cammo Dudes tswing into action.

The ladies are in the second half of the video, and According to the comments, the old girls have never been seen again (ps: gun shots can be heard in the background)

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing but this is already being discussed here.www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here as well www.abovetopsecret.com...
Edit to add links.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

Why would anybody be stupid enough to invade 'Area 51' a high protected defense area. After my real encounter's not imagined, really why would people put their lives at risk like that. Do they seek thrills or just pure madness/insanity and think they will get-off-scotts-free, suyeaaaahh right!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

I saw this video when it first came out on YouTube and to this day it still amazes me. The cammo dudes sprung into action so quickly. Its a good warning that these guys really actually do their jobs and take it seriously. However, I'm not too sure those were gunshots. But then again when you hear "no violent encounters with the guards have been reported" makes you think there is always that possibility that its just another lie.

But overall, its a great video. I mean what are the odds of seeing a video of people actually stupid enough to try and zoom on in to Groom Lake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

I knew about this video already. I think its the most interesting video on youtube about area 51. Also its been filmed by a kid/teenager which to my opinion add some credibility to the film (its not a fake). To my opinion the "ladies" are either some disguised alien or some kind of "fed agent", but then not typical one
also the dudes from the motel are really weird/unfriendly.

top topics

join