It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise!!! Obama's Team Clears Obama...(?)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
There is a petition going around demanding that Rahm Emmanuel resign:

The far left has been circulating similar petitions for years.

Rahm is the best Republican in sheep's clothing y'all have. Take him!

He did absolutely nothing wrong here whatsoever, but one should never correct the enemy when they're in the middle of making a huge mistake.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This doesn`t come as a suprise to me. I think you would find that both parties would do this, not just one.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

You said: "I'm saying it right now - even if Obama was caught red handed with the bids for the seat in his hand, he's going to get a walk and Blago will pay full price for it all."

An easy thing to say, so that you would be able to proclaim guilt no matter what the outcome and start threads on this topic when things were dull. It is just as biased to say that Cheney and Bush colluded with oil company executives to set the price of oil when it is only suspected that the closed meetings to proclaim the energy policy included such illegal activity.
In both cases, when there is no evidence, it is only speculation.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

What are you then, an ObamaHaterBot?

Why are you still allowed to post here?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
How did this turn into an Obama hate thread?

Obama isn't guilty of any wrong doing. In this instance he is clean. The point of the thread was to poke fun at his team clearing him of wrong doing. This was suppose to be breaking news, why I don't know. It isn't like they would have said he is guilty. It is comical, or as the OP stated ironic, laugh at it.

Obama is innocent of any wrong doing in this instance people. I'm sure you guys will find something else to slam him for in the future.

By the way, I voted McCain.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Stormdancer, is it just you and I that apparently recognize the facts that there is much more to this whole story than just Blag...My God, what does it take for those who think that they know accept that they don't know...I still don't know what I don't know...And this goes on everyday of my life....but facts remain facts and I am surprised that the facts just don't seem to get much press here.... or anywhere else... for that matter unless one decides to become their own private investigator and believe me I have done that also...But that is just my opinion and well I am sure that we all know what opinions are like" "

reply to post by Stormdancer777

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nothing about race here.what I'm wondering. is the question about his birth.
Was he born in the USA or in Kenya as the lawsuit claims?
More over, why does he not just show his birth cert. to put it all to rest?
Is he not in Hawaii right now. where supposedly he was born?
He could easily get a copy of his birth cert. if needed?
Personally, I never thought someone with the name Hussein would be elected
in this world climate.
I hope the best of him for US!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join