It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine Shooters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Is it just me or can the shooters be seen in the window at the ending of the shoot out at the window in the library. Look closely, You can make out two people standing next to each other one short the other slightly taller.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by lethel]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, what's your point?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HERACAT

the point is that much of the incident is dubious at best. take the bombs for example, first how can you place that many while you're shooting the place up? why weren't they set off at one point, either?

witnesses saw multiple gunmen, at least one of the shooters was apparently killed by 'friendly fire.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

besides, there are other incidents, which leave a fishy taste, like the port arthur massacre, which suggests a pattern.

need i go on?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You can clearly see two people. A lot of people try to say there was a 3rd or even a 4th shooter, or that they might not be responsible. This would also be the last known image of them alive which is spooky. I can make out two faces in the photo, one wearing sunglases even at the bottom of the window I can make out which appears to be the end of a gun barrel.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The imaginations of people on ATS never stops amazing me. I see a cloud of dust/smoke. No people, not even if I TRY to be imaginative...there is nothing there. There is nothing paranormal about this incident, nothing secret, no conspiracy, NOTHING.

All this day was, was kids who made a choice to kill fellow classmates...why they did it...only GOD and those boys know why. I'm just glad they are no longer with us...its just a shame before their sick behinds died they took innocent people with them.

Originally posted by lethel
You can clearly see two people.

Wow...you my friend have better eyes then GOD himself if you can "clearly" see two people in those pics!

[edit on 12/26/2008 by rcwj75]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah I asked simply if you see anything. I didn't really need any kind of tangent about your opinion on the shooters. We know their actions were horrific yes yes. Thanks a lot mr obvious.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think the matter needs to be left alone and let those who lost their lives that day rest in peace. It was years ago and to re-open old wounds to start more theories and debates defeats the purpose of..."Life Goes On".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Talk about taking things to the extreme. I asked one thing DO - YOU - SEE - ANYTHING. That is all. I didn't ask anyones opinions or feelings towards the shooters or the incident. So if that's how you feel, we don't really care to know. Do what any smart man would do. Do not reply, move on to the next topic.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

so if somone killed you and managed to stay hidden for a decade, he should just get off the hook? did i get this right?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yeah I asked simply if you see anything. I didn't really need any kind of tangent about your opinion on the shooters. We know their actions were horrific yes yes. Thanks a lot mr obvious.

Nothing but smoke and this was a total waste of human life.
I just wished they would have done themselves in a little sooner.

This only goes to show how far people will take a resentment

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I asked one thing DO - YOU - SEE - ANYTHING.

No, I don't see anything.
Moving along.......

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I see an outline, I dont think its people but it does resemble people.
BTW can you trolls stop crying all over this guys thread?
This is a conspiracy post not a dang funeral.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why are you all crying over this so much? Go complain to your ugly wives. Not on this thread. If this is such a "waste of human life" as one stated. Why post here then? I'm sure this is simply your way of describing yourself. Although no one needs anyones opinions on the shooters themselves it's irrelevant and obvious what a person will say about that. Some of you are quick to talk smack about some one else's topic. MONKEY SEE MOKEY DO. So take that kind of senseless activity else where, if you don't like my topic then don't say anything. Simple concept gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Why are you all crying over this so much? Go complain to your ugly wives.

Uncalled for idiot....your threads and posts now have ZERO business being on ATS.

Not on this thread. If this is such a "waste of human life" as one stated. Why post here then?

Last I looked this was ATS NOT lethel's "only answer the way I tell you to" site

I'm sure this is simply your way of describing yourself. Although no one needs anyones opinions on the shooters themselves it's irrelevant and obvious what a person will say about that. Some of you are quick to talk smack about some one else's topic. MONKEY SEE MOKEY DO. So take that kind of senseless activity else where, if you don't like my topic then don't say anything. Simple concept gentlemen.

You really should delete your account...I can see your going to be useless to ATS. By the way...as I ALREADY stated...there is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to see in your pics...its smoke/dust....thats it...take your imagination elsewhere!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Uncalled for? why hit close to home? "Now you have zero business being on ATS" Listen to yourself guy. I can tell by the way you talk on this forum alone this is all you have in life other then myspace and applying for the police academy. Haven't you ever heard th song F the police. Ok you already stated you see nothing, awesome man! stop posting here then. You can see i'm going to be useless here and I should delete my account? Yet you say this is the "only answer the way I tell you to" I never said anything like that. I said don't bother stating obvious, useless information. Example: "All this day was, was kids who made a choice to kill fellow classmates...why they did it...only GOD and those boys know why."
Talk about a hypocrite, first you try and tell me not to tell others what to say in a post. Then tell me to delete my account? And not to post at all? Yeah right you cry baby. You want my account gone, go beg some one to remove it. Which i'm sure the amount of time you've shown you have on hand you will. "PLZ ATS REMOVE LEEFULS ACCNT HES NOT PLAYING FAIRLY!
" You are more winey then some emo's.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oooh, a rabbit......

no, an elephant....

ooh, no, wait.....it's time to call the window cleaner.

Nothing!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Nerbot, sad attempt at comedy. If you joke this way around women.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by asala]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lethel

That's one of the saddest replies I've heard in a long time..

You need to lighten up, have some fun while you're here and accept that this thread you started was rather pointless and was backed up with little or no thought.

Most of the replies have shown this.

And your PERSONAL insults will get you banned if you continue.....which wouldn't be a bad thing in light of your contributions here.

(I still say it's a bunny or an elephant).

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Please refrain from insults and keep to the topic at hand
Columbine Shooters, Posts not kept to topic will be removed.

Thanks Asala,

[edit on 28-12-2008 by asala]

<<   2 >>

join