It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Seeable Paranormal Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Which of you want to see such? And which of you want to see such with just about everybody else?

Your oppurtunity is just around the corner in the Cornerstone of our worlds. The Cornerstone is our Archnemesis which sit leader. Our Archnemesis is under the pending paranormal event I call "responsive self-SUNDER. You heard of spontaneous human combustion, correct? But not, say, spontaneous human sunder, correct? Well, do you want to see such disgusting way the human body can 'go out' in? Ever seen Resident Evil where those ppl got diced up in grid wise way from that trap where the grid laser thingy activated? It is like trimming those damn thorny bushes in the summer.

Insight:

Sunder-

1. to separate; part; divide; sever.
–verb (used without object)
2. to become separated; part.

I have my top non-secret source which both tell me here and activate such the paranormal event all may see to. Surely such event is for the news across our globe. It is no secret since the source passes it on, and it is spreading like a Wild, Wild West brush fire. The source goes by the name "Source". Besides, such source need not any other name since Source doesn't seek fame nor making historical history. It is as long as the source reveals true things which actualize as what should matter only. The source seeks no look back in its past either. It is a cut 'the bull ppl' type source when telling a paranormal event first of its kind coming in the top way which is thought so unlikely.

When, you ask? When you no longer see the Cornerstone. For then the Cornerstone one can say is broken or grinded to powder. Understand no audtopsy nor open casket either, but only cremation of the unknown matter left. So indeed powder becomes of such diced humanly and broken powerly. The source tells me, afterward "Source" goes into a beyond, and even leaves certain seeable beyond-type evidence behind like four black ink finger prints and also major stripping away of certain things. Think of an alien transformer which been among how in merge and in mingle, who then leaves and removes all its things which turn out been plenty of things both among and under use by all of our whole globe's Earthlings. Remember in "the Outer Limits" where it was more aliens living amongst the globe which even the certain other alien kind had a problem with certain other (them Sand Kings)? Well, when you to it you just aswell alien like you'd think it is alien. But change the word "alien" to "stranger" which you KNEW then. Understand, once you know any such is no longer "alien," but is still "stranger" when knowing and after when knowing.

And the Cornerstone when no longer... Understand, such been false-false among, the source tells me clear, since such is a belonging of Source's in how the source infiltrate our whole Earth even up the ladder, just to disgust certain of you, because of you which can't see how you stand serves no grace nor joy for establishing nor welcoming individuality.

I accept the source accepting me so I indeed go into beyond boundless, with utter respect for individuality. So long to anti-individuality and non-individuality, you're yet not my destiny since you staraight out of line like band "Godsmack" say.
Indeed, non-individuality is masked by your misery.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Your english makes my head hurt. Are you referring to the cornerstone as in the cornerstone of the church, jesus christ? So when christ is no longer part of the church this will happen??? (I see that scenario coming soon).

[edit on 25-12-2008 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What? wait a minute i think i got it
nope i don't. Wow that was a whole lot of words describing absolutely nothing. So are people going to start falling to pieces randomly, and be cremated. I really am trying to understan what you are saying but you are making no sense at all. Apolagize if i seem rude.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
AND SO THE MESSAGE OF THE SOURCE SHALL SPREAD LIKE A WILD,WILD WEST BRUSHFIRE!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Indeed all should confess seeing to the parnormal event. I confess it prior for my source.

Compare the metaphoric implications below with the paranormal event pending inside your shoes alone:

When said and done you (I My Me) confess just through understand, "you" is in 5 counts which become back in 4 counts in the A of D from AD/ in the B of C from BC. How? You possitive infinite plane, you the 0 finite plane, you the negative eternal plane, you the negative infinite plane, and you the false (artificial) plane. "I My Me" is only you possitive infinite plane since the rest = circumstance-bound turning worse the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION/ MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

^^in her hand the full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. Her fornication is through the others in her marriage of 4 (excluding you possitive infinite). The ARTIFICIAL remove the ARTIFICIAL the way (human/astral project--temporary angels) and the place (the Earth) for the convert difference "the reapers" of the way (temporary angels) and "Gog and Magog" of the place (the Earth).

B of C from BC, is "Babylon of Christ." The Earth is the great hypocrisy the reapers grasp of when it is out of reach.

Behold, myth of false warding off evil against one, is become true true warding off evil against one. Lord false, meet the second coming Lord true. True Lord becoming, your sword I enable turning every which new way should keep the new way of both the way and I My Me.

Indeed so, Archangel (I Snare) set it off!, and convert and vacuum any others into the new there how I sequence point after. It is how where I send for my angels. Behold, I continue but a short space. I short it when the key convert suck how I arrange!

And woe unto Other that (the Devil: the Archangel) false when issue child (temporary stage), and to Other that (former the Devil: former the Archangel) give suck in those days!

My temporary angles near I = children since not full grown reapers. The key Reaper sure got a mean Reap where it I arrange it enact. To Other is the false angels and other Other. The Reaping Sickle I make a burning Sickle which do the furnace of fire action in how dealing with children. Yeah, it is meant sounding the same as child abuse by Parent. Such Parental Advisory I give.

Those which cant step in the shoes of "I" when reading how I instruct, know, you those far from individuality. You know not "I", but I know you, anti-individual/non-individual

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
............a derpa derp. A teetley tum!!! Rob schnieder is a carrot. "Oh I'm a carrot!!!".......Is that what you're talking about OP????

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Please I beg of you to come down off of the eggnog. I would really like to know what you are trying to say but you say nothing but circles come back
tomorrow after the nog has worn off.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Throughout that entire random rambling of words that seem connected and yet followed no discernable pattern or flow of thought.. nowhere did I find anything resembling a fully formed idea, theory or discussion.
I am left scratching my head wondering "double you tea eff?"

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The False (Artificial) there automation (minus: command false since command not then) weeping and gnashing of tee.

of tee (cross)? Is implying of out reach is cross. Circumstance is out of reach.

Automation implies automating. What? 'Weeping and gnashing' ('producing pains') with the other hyprocrites which truely feel those pains non-artificially.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Heh, I think you need to lay off the source.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What's there not to get?
It's as plain as the ear in front of my eye...
and I'm not as think as you stoned I am.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Maybe you've got more slavonic heritage than the rest of us. I've made more sense out of spam I get from Russians than this stuff.

Even so, if it made sense it'd be the same crap we already knew, anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When you see that nothing is in the center, then you'll know that the center is where everything is. While wondering what it was you weren't trying to say, I realised it was what you were saying that was what mattered when you were outside. Nothing on the outside can make the center appear to be within the center if the outside is in fact everything in the center. I was once on the outside of the center before I realised the center was where nothing was if it indeed was inside the center. It was then that i noticed everything inside the center was in fact outside the center and that if I wanted to be outside the center I'd have to inside the outside of the center!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Cornerstone is no longer available for commenting live.

My inside source tell since hypocrites must blurt at the mouth some say even comes in dreams.

Ay! Any body seen Bush?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I vote schizo or Aspergers.

But seriously how do you get to 13k pts writing like that?

top topics

join