It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who look like aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Does anyone ever encounter someone who just looks too weird to be human?? I dont mean deformaties or disabilities, i have respect for people who have these as it is not their fault. I generally mean sometimes you will see someone and they just dont look right!!!

There loads of examples but for me one that i find really strange is that Gary McKinnon dude. He just reminds me of the stereotypical alien. Now i know he is going through a tough times so this is by no means a dig at the guy, i think they have been way too harsh on him myself. And i think he deserves a slap on the wrist, not that what i think what he did was wrong, but you know what i mean. Anyway look up a pic of him and let me know what u think.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
lol, i am sure you made his day, if he can get to the net and read this, is he still banned from the net. I doubt he is one, by the way.

I know what you mean that there may be those on earth, but how the heck would we know. But i would say that there are bound to be real aliens that look like us, and are on earth, but like i said , how would we know if they look like us.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daxman
Does anyone ever encounter someone who just looks too weird to be human?? I dont mean deformaties or disabilities, i have respect for people who have these as it is not their fault. I generally mean sometimes you will see someone and they just dont look right!!!

There loads of examples but for me one that i find really strange is that Gary McKinnon dude. He just reminds me of the stereotypical alien. Now i know he is going through a tough times so this is by no means a dig at the guy, i think they have been way too harsh on him myself. And i think he deserves a slap on the wrist, not that what i think what he did was wrong, but you know what i mean. Anyway look up a pic of him and let me know what u think.

Did you read my thread?! I wrote about seeing this strange woman who might be just how Grey/human hybrids could look. I am most certainly going to check out McKinnon to see what you mean. In the mean while if you are interested in my story, it is on the Paranormal forum and called A very strange woman.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ah yeah ive seem your post now and yeah they are kinda similar but posted on diff threads. I guess you are on the same wavelength as me!!! You should have posted on this one he he

As before def dont want to offend anyone or fans of G mcK but he is a prime example that comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You're not alone!

I often find myself scanning a crowd and (just for fun) I decide - based on initial viewing (purely subjective mind you) "Human", "not Human".

It started a while back and has become something of an inside joke between me and the missus. There are some people who by their behavior, posture, or simply 'presence' seem 'Not right' to me.

I have found that the number of human beings on this planet seem to be diminishing. I don't know what these other folks are.

It seems that a large number of Human Beings lurk about here in ATS. But I wonder sometimes...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Basicly this is a way for someone to say that if someone doesn't look like them then they must not be human. You might not want to think that's what you're saying but it is. That disgusts me.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have seen pictures of McKinnon but I do not think he is (part) alien. His eyes indeed are strange. Maybe he also triggered that response in you because of the alleged info he found in NASA's computer systems. I have to say that I find his story very intriguing. He is now diagnosed with Asperger's but I do not think that will change the whole extradition to the US.

I think they have used him to show people what happens if you hack into US secret systems. A shame though he has not been able to copy the info he found. I also wonder how they can prove (besides him having confessed it) what he supposedly has done.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Basicly this is a way for someone to say that if someone doesn't look like them then they must not be human. You might not want to think that's what you're saying but it is. That disgusts me.

Sorry to disgust you. Try to lighten up a little. It's not meant a serious activity.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I was on the train in england somewhere near manchester and the girl sat across from me had reptile eyes like yellow with diamond shape pupuls!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoopyjon
I was on the train in england somewhere near manchester and the girl sat across from me had reptile eyes like yellow with diamond shape pupuls!

Probably contact lenses. There is a site where you can order weird looking contact lenses and that is one of the selections. I have a pair that is all black.

You should see the looks I get when I wear them. I'm sure there are ufo nuts who have taken my picture and posted them stating that I am an alien.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Sorry to disgust you. Try to lighten up a little. It's not meant a serious activity.

I'm sure it's fun to those that do not meet your criteria of being human too. Just like the deformed baby in the video that gets posted on here all the time with claims of it being an alien because it doesn't look human. Not being = to us means not being worthy of the same privleges as us to most people. Like I said...disgusting.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

your probably right thats quite cool maybe Ill get meself a pair of reptilian contact lenses.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
did anyone come across that playstaion advert with that scottish girl who looks like a grey?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i dont refer to it being that common. Its just some people have such facial features that they stand out. For all u know they could be aliens lol!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Definitely a strange looking character....

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I recall some woman I used to see about once a year. Sometimes when she smiled I noticed her teeth were more like a cat and that her nostrils were than also.

Another woman I met and who knew my name was wearing a black bat winged cape attached to her arms at a gas station and had a few others with her that were all pale looking and wore what looked like masks and had the same type of white hair on the back of their heads and that bought some candy or whatever. I just thought they were all cancer patients on a road trip.

I also recall my hair on my neck and arm standing up like when it's near a TV befroe they walked in. One of them took off their mask and I just thought they were defromed by some disease. It took a bite from a candy bar and spit it out. I don't think it had any teeth either. I asked the one with the black cape what was wrong with them. All I can recall is that she said the one without the mask was actually the smartest one.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think that there was a thread a while ago that said the the asian community were descendents of aliens (i dont believe it though) but they do have the same eyes and the thread explained thats why the population is so big

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
librasleep that pic is awesome!!! exactly what i mean!! I tried to get a pic but no web site would let me save the pic for some reason. There are even better pics of him tho hopefully some will post em!!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He's not an alien he's just British.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Originally posted by Maxmars

I'm sure it's fun to those that do not meet your criteria of being human too. Just like the deformed baby in the video that gets posted on here all the time with claims of it being an alien because it doesn't look human. Not being = to us means not being worthy of the same privleges as us to most people. Like I said...disgusting.

[edit on 12/24/2008 by Blueracer]

Take it as you wish. I will not invest emotional energy in your interpretation. I don't have any apprehensions about my sensitivities or perceptions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join