It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Intelligence agency investigates "Gravity" weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
>>The JASON Defense Advisory Group were also asked to judge whether high-frequency gravitational waves could image the centre of the Earth, or be used for telecommunications

read more here
www.newscientist.com...

Includes mention of company website and Dr Robert Baker
www.gravwave.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
sorry but that sounds absurd

i was under the impression there was no decent explanations of gravity so far, only speculations (ie gravitrons, polarities etc)

so how could men make a weapon based on the Force of nature we understand the least (if any at all) ?

sounds like someone in the press misinterpreted something

or someones feeding disinfo out of JASON Defense Advisory Group

did they find if gravitrons exist or what?

they are talking about "gravity waves" as if its a "fact", when ive NEVER seen ANY evidence or results of expierments or even HEARD of anyone showing proof of "gravity waves" lol

if the evidence exists plz inform me id love to know about it

[edit on 24-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the Defense Intelligence Agency is looking for more non-lethal weapons in this obvious reach into pseudo-science. Or perhaps more lethal non-lethal weapons, eh?

Imagine a weapon that can actually push people back on mass. Now imagine 2 to 4 of these weapons being used to corral dissenters. What a perfect weapon it would make if your motivation was to corral instead of kill.

I don't know whether we should be thankful or not that this technology belongs to one of Michiu Kaku's type-1 or 2 civilizations (i.e. too far off to be considered). I wonder if merely bringing this subject up in DIA HQ has sparked conversation on alternatives.

All The Best

join