It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary won?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What do you think we would all be talking about if Hillary won?

There wouldn't be any of the Obama birth certificate conspiracies out there.

There would be a lot of "Hillary is an NWO puppet' threads out here on ATS. I think personally that it's better for ATS that Obama won.

But, with Hillary, I think ATS would have gone a little overboard with these royalty, David Icke stuff, and NWO conspiracies.

Anyone else share my sentiments here?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If Hillary won you would be starting a thread asking what if Barack won. You know it's true.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I probably would have done that if she won.

You know what else? I most likely would have registered Republican and voted against Hillary in the 2008 election. Can you believe that?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
If Hillary won you would be starting a thread asking what if Barack won. You know it's true.

Starting a thread by asking a question? Frankidealist35 would never do that!

Hillary Clinton is going to be what some people think Dick Cheney was to Bush. She is going to be running the show, behing the scenes.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I like to think that Hillary stole her way into being Secretary of State. She just exercised her power because of her name and that's why she was accepted into the jobs. She has no real experience or qualifications for the job and there is no way of knowing whether she'll back Obama's anti-war/non-intervention point of view on foreign policy. I think she's a hawk.

new topics

top topics

join