It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India threatens Pakistan with deadline for WAR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

India threatens Pakistan with deadline for WAR

www.daily.pk

The Stratfor report said: 'Pakistan's deadline, as far as we know, is Dec 26th, making Indian military action against Pakistan a very real and near possibility. The Indians have had a month to prepare their military operations against Pakistan, and Indian defence sources have revealed that these plans are ready to go into effect.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Over the past month, the US has come down hard on Pakistan behind the scenes, making it clear that Islamabad will have to deliver on India's demands or else Washington will not be able to stand in New Delhi's way if and when India decides to act.

However, the report said that it is still unclear how far India will take this military campaign and to what extent the US operations in Afghanistan will be affected.

Discussions are taking place inside Indian defence circles over an escalatory military campaign, beginning with largely symbolic strikes in Pakistan's Kashmir against local offices.

Depending on Pakistan's ability to respond, Indian pressure could then be ratcheted up with precision air strikes in Pakistan's urban areas, including intelligence facilities and militant leadership hideouts.

www.daily.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dreab_boy

Ahhh...fresh doom, thank you.

And just in time for the holidays! This season, sprinkle some war on your holiday plans, give the gift of GTNW.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hope this is nothing more than chest puffing. We don't need more war on this planet. I'm afraid for the future because we have shortsighted men leading the hopes and dreams of entire nations down the road to hell.

What interesting times we live in.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
YAY! More doom for christmas! Thank you original poster for this christmas present.

Isn't that weird that the mumbai attacks happened just before Thanksgiving and now India will probably attack Pakistan after christmas...

Are those people using those dates to not have any people watching them?

Seriously, who will watch the news on december 25 late at night in North America? No one.

We could wake up on december 26 morning with dozens of millions of dead in India and Pakistan.

If India strikes, Pakistan's government will be poised to retaliate, otherwise they will probably be overthrown.

Let's hope India isn't crazy enough to actually strike them. Because Pakistan will likely strikes back no matter what. The best course of action for India would be to organize coordinated strikes with the pakistani army inside pakistan... like NATO troops coordinates with Afghan troops to kick the Taliban's bottoms. But I fear their relations are already too low for this course of action.

Let's hope the source is bogus, otherwise it won't be pretty no matters what happens. Because even if this blows over, Obama promised he would go inside Pakistan.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Whew I was getting worried about ATS there for awhile. I havent seen a good doom thread in a few days. Nothing like some death and destruction for the holidays.

BTW I think it is just smack talk.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would like to personally thank the Indian government and military for waiting until December 26.

Slaughter is much better after Christmas Day, as it's normally hard on the digestion.

If it does come about, then the Muslim militants in Pakistan will finally get what they seek.

Apparently, India will accommodate.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Its a nice way to thin out the population on both sides if you ask me. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Most likely India will attack the Kashmire area real hard instead.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I hope this is nothing more than chest puffing. We don't need more war on this planet. I'm afraid for the future because we have shortsighted men leading the hopes and dreams of entire nations down the road to hell.

What interesting times we live in.

Summed it up perfectly...

A star for ye.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
India should really wait till we complete our military build up in Afghanistan and Pakistan really needs stop pretending they have full control of "their" country. If they want to fight over land they can barely even control so be it. The smarter thing would be to be open to outside help. Their Pride will be their Fall.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just saw on CNN ibn live that India will be taking action within 24 hrs. Strikes, not full scale war so says PM

ibnlive.in.com...

hi first post, after lurking long enough for my mental health to approach critical levels, i believe now i can consider myself a certifiable member

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I hoped that I wouldn't see a nuke strike in my lifetime but at 28( 29 in feb) I more hoping I don't see one before I'm 30. With news like this it makes my odds not so good.

I would say its a sad time we live in instead of interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I would like to personally thank the Indian government and military for waiting until December 26.

Slaughter is much better after Christmas Day, as it's normally hard on the digestion.

If it does come about, then the Muslim militants in Pakistan will finally get what they seek.

Apparently, India will accommodate.

Well, at least it will give us something to watch on the telly.In England it's the usaul repeats-Goshtbusters and Uncle Buck-Merry Doomass fellow conpsiracy peeps...

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I know many of you are just posting in sarcasm so you can look "cool" but its pretty sick that some of things being typed are perceived as ok even in jest.

If this would break out it would mean the death of a very large group of people and could cause massive issues for years to come around the world. This could be what sets off a massive ww3. And sure ATS is full of gloom and doom but making posts like I hope millions of people could die so I have something to watch on tv is just messed up.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
I just saw on CNN ibn live that India will be taking action within 24 hrs. Strikes, not full scale war so says PM

ibnlive.in.com...

hi first post, after lurking long enough for my mental health to approach critical levels, i believe now i can consider myself a certifiable member

Well welcome to ATS, and hopefully you will learn to report the news with more accuracy to help avoid unnecessary paranoia. There's plenty of that to go around here already.

That's NOT what was said. I've been watching that since you posted that link, and what was said was that Pakistan "expected" strikes from India within 24 hours- no doubt because of India's deadline for Pakistan to take action against militants. And Pakistan HAS taken action against them, although there are still disputes over the degree to which that has happened.

In addition, Pakistan, as well as several other entities are requesting proof from India of the captured terrorists' Pakistani origin, because Pakistan says it can find no evidence of that. And yet India, much like the US before Afghanistan and Iraq, continues to accuse without providing proof. And that has parallels to the Iran situation as well.

While I agree that the situation seems to be reaching critical quickly, we need to be as accurate as possible with these reports. That really IS critical.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ahhh ic. i heard attack.....strike.....Pakistan....India......24 hrs... and was like " oh man i have to tell all my new ATS buddies" Sorry my bad

so i am glad your mood is perfect for inaccuracy because i am interested in this site for accurate breaking alternative news. Thanks for schooling the newbie.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Agreed, if you want a detailed account of the aftermath of the
two bombs dropped on japan watch White Light, Black Rain.

White Light - Black Rain

If you have kids, make sure they do not watch, its brutal.

-- edit to fix vid link --

[edit on 24-12-2008 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I say enough of threats, trash talk, or fearmongering.

Let's get the show on the road.

Do or Die time.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Do or Die time.

Just keep in mind, Global Nuclear Winter is possible if enough
of these get set off.

Also keep in mind Alpha and Beta particles will be in the food chain
for about 30 years.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Do or Die time.

That's what I was just thinking.... Somebody needs to start shooting some missles or something.

Can't we just get WWIII over with already?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join