It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Conspiracy Street, From Conspiracy Ave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To: And the Other that no longer is, nor is not,

From: Even "I" is the eight (specifier, especially of not eternal), nor is of the seven (not a king nor has kings luck), nor go into perdition. (How? Through the Rapture is how I miss perdition between the Other body vs the Archangel body).

I inform all which should get back "to" the war time, then I here inform all left what they must behold is they the beast (the hypocrites all both in Christ and in Anti-Christ, in anti-individualism), and they must face the Acrchangel of the Lord which is artifically alive persons amongst set for a day, an hour, a month, and a year, for enacting Armageddon, which serves the closure message to The Slayer Who Slays a Third of Worlds With a Stripping. Such stripping reveals bare where the mark of the beast is! When the Other find the Other with the mark in how bare obvious then, foolishness and playfulness is over. And I just thought you should know no good news when you the Other now.

Any question? Any addition?

PS

The only way Other no longer is, nor is not is when Other "NOW", implying a distant present to the present of Who the message is from.

The King of kings (implying no oneness, but tensional togetherness which results in problems), is the Other body. The Lord of lords, is the artifical person body which is not the beast, but is the image of the beast.

I/mu continue a short space (position and empty myth) against I when before the soon Rapture (of teleport type) coming quickly.

mu-
-noun
the consonant sound no longer representing by this letter.

^^That same unfruitful sound which says nothing more when an astral projection is aiming for pestering the same ways in the same alert ear.

When I say I it is implying any and every INDIVIDUAL I speak of. The Other is anti-individual how such the beast.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think I need a translator...

I didn't understand a word of that.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The artifical person body is preparing for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for activating Armageddon.

How so?--In what way? When the Archangel body has the Archangel head kilt through such angels of the very head. Understand the body and head isn't artificial for nothing, and so indeed the body and head is preparing for such. The artificial know not, but rather serve the Slayer by the Slayer's Craft.

A false foreseer does miracles before a false foreseer. Such so certain the false don't seem the obvious them while certain do seem the obvious them. But the Succeeder sees through it of course, and how the Succeeder favors. I know one from another and them (the false) from another. It is up the ladder. Dont get fooled by any them down talking any them in your presence or as news.

And the head of the artificial person body is? Which can seem to make the West suffer a deadly wound inorder for activating Armageddon which should turn obvious what is going on then when any the Other find the mark of the beast they behold come right behind the Rapture of "Individual".

Christmas Eve is of Christmas Day, meaning six (24) is of the seven (25). "I" is nor "of" the seven. The of 7 is also of the kings problem luck then. But "I" go not into destruction such kings problem luck.

Even a day is 24 (= 6) hours and 7 minutes. Anyway, 6+7 = 13 which is also a luck number certain find as bad luck.

What makes King of kings recognize is Christ(mas Eve of Day).

Certain prepare Christmas (setting up and/or place out, say, gifts and what dinner will have) on Christmas Eve for the next Day, and certian do it all only on Christmas Day.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
To: And?

Yes, to: both artificial person body (behind the scenes and unseen physically when trying offences to any individual) and the Other.

Such is what I wisely imply in "To Conspiracy".

on how such My telekinesis work in revealing why And.

Understand the Slayer gets rid of the artificial person body after done with the Craft wave result I favor.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What Pac say? "Line them up against the wall. Close my I--Since you lie--you false. False-bye!"

The wall is the space between words and puncuation marks.

Yeah, from Ave which means hail and good-bye (false-bye).

Which artificial person did hail this thread?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join