It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questionnaire for the Questionless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This questionnaire is for women and men alike. Answer each question as honestly as possible, and try not to get too stressed out while answering these.

1.) Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead?
2.) What is the most embarresing moment you can recall?
3.) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?
4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode?
5.) What's your favorite time of day, and why?
6.) Beer, liquor, wine, or ... water?
7.) Is the hokie pokie really what it's all about? Please explain your answer.
8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different?
9.) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
10.) Have you ever suspected you were an alien?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
1.) Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead?- Brunette

2.) What is the most embarresing moment you can recall?- first time i walked in on my parents...you know:shk:

3.) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?- Works for the CIA now

4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode?- Off course, Would have to be the lastest one , The ungroundables

5.) What's your favorite time of day, and why?- Between 12am and 4am, Peacefull

6.) Beer, liquor, wine, or ... water?- Liqour

7.) Is the hokie pokie really what it's all about? Please explain your answer.-

8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different?- Im standing behind you

9.) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?-Opening mas presents

10.) Have you ever suspected you were an alien? a few times heh

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
LOL. I usually don't do these but I'm bored.

Very strong preference for brunettes.

Tripping and falling into a metal trash can the one time in my entire life I ever conjured up the nerve to ask a guy out on a date.

Canceled.

4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode?
I rarely watch TV but always liked that show. I loved the lice episode when there was a lice outbreak at the school and all the children came down with it.

Night time. It's more peaceful.

Water.

No. It's just a stupid dance.

8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different?
A trick I can do with one of my body parts. It's not g-rated so I won't mention it but it is very odd, slightly creepy, and extremely different. Never met another person who can do it. lol

I'd love to be relaxing in front of a roaring fire right now.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here are my own answers to my own questionaire lol.

1.) Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead? Brunette
2.) What is the most embarresing moment you can recall? There's a lot but the most embarresing was I caught my uncle and his "lady friend" engaging in adult activities.
3.) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago? Washington, DC although she might be in Denver.
4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode? Yes- my favorite character is Tweak and the Towlie and Oprah book club one.
5.) What's your favorite time of day, and why? This is a dumb question i said sadly.
6.) Beer, liquor, wine, or ... water? wine... they sell big jugs of wine for like 5 dollars.
7.) Is the hokie pokie really what it's all about? Please explain your answer. It's not always what it's all about it but it's sometimes what it's all about because it's silly and makes no sense and that's definetly the way life should be at times.
8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different? When I think of something funny I laugh out loud to myself in public places.
9.) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be? I would be not working.
10.) Have you ever suspected you were an alien? no

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Brunette - but I fell in love with a blonde.

Skating the "backwards" all girl-skate at a roller rink when I was ten, (back in the 80's) in black tight fake leather pants...with my zipper blown wide open and white undies.

I'll tell you after the ransom is dropped off. Remember, UNMARKED BILLS.

Love it. Favorite character, Stan. Favorite Episode - the one where the aliens are going to "cancel" Earth!

3am. For some reason, it's just insanely beautiful around here at that hour. Quiet, too. Interesting people afoot at the local corner store.

Not a drinker on this end. I'll go with water.

Yes. No other social ritual explains the majority of mankinds activities as well as this one.

I was never good at matching socks growing up. These days, I just buy the weirdest ones I can find to compensate, and they never match my outfit.

Writing the best work of fiction I could dream up.

Yup. I'm either alien or a military experiment. Nothing else explains it.

[edit on 12/23/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by veranda

My track record speaks for tall dark and handsome, but there's a couple of blonds in there.
The problem is I CAN"T RECALL IT!
I truly care not.
Stupid shows breed stupid people.
5am, with a hot cup of Java and ATS and the kids are still sleeping.
Water.
No it isn't, unless you can truly define what the "Hokie Pokie" really is. Self explanatory.
I can't post that. It's against the T&C.
Snuggling up to the man I love, watching a movie, till I fall asleep beside him.

Then I would have to admit that I don't exist. But I'm obviously here.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dark red

My entire life

Can't help - who is she?

Love some episodes, hate others. My favourite involved the kids 'milking' the dog. I like Kenny.

Late afternoon. Beautiful in any season.

Tee-total, so water.

I doubt it.

I've been described as 'weird' by many people, but they usually say 'nice weird'. I've always been awkward and annoying - I call it having a mind of my own.

Happy on the forum just now and looking forward to going to bed, there's a log fire in the bedroom.

In a previous life.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
1.)Brunette
2.)Not gonna tell you...
3.)On a pengquin's IM list.

4.)Yeah. I like stan. But I don't watch that show anymore.
5.)12:00 AM. There's just something about it. Seems like that's the time of day when I come alive.
6.)Water
7.)Actually no.
8.)Nothing that I can think of.
9.) Working.
10.)Yup

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
LOL - fun questionnaire.

1.) Do you prefer blonde, brunette or redhead? I'm female - and love brunettes - dark haired men.
2.) What is the most embarrassing moment you can recall? Errrr, probably any time I've been in hospital as a patient as opposed to being the nurse. Ugh - awful.
3.) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago? Never heard of her. Wherever she wants to be, I hope.
4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode? Nope
5.) What's your favorite time of day, and why? When I can collapse in a big heap with a large glass of red wine in front of me just waiting to be drunk.
6.) Beer, liquor, wine, or ... water? wine... see above.
7.) Is the hokie pokie really what it's all about? Please explain your answer. Everything makes sense if you're feeling that way out?
8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different? To commence - I'm a member of ATS. You would honestly not believe how much that creeps people out when you try and enlighten them. Annoying? Errr, I do not take people at face value, and always challenge their paradigms of normality. Odd - well - what's normal anyway?
9.) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be? Sitting on a beach in the Maldives enjoying some sunshine. If the sun appears next summer above the skies of Wales, I'll definitely categorise it as a UFO.
10.) Have you ever suspected you were an alien? No, but I regularly suspect everyone else is lol!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by veranda
This questionnaire is for women and men alike. Answer each question as honestly as possible, and try not to get too stressed out while answering these.

Oh fun!

I don't like redheads.....
I can't say
It's Car. Men. San Diego. referring to a hit team in San Diego in the late 70's. And they went north.
I love South Park! Um.... I can't answer those other confusing questions.
2 or 3 am and high noon, the hot of the day. They are each change overs in a sensory experience I might not be able to word.
Liquor! and water...
It is a social training mechanism so people prone to hypnosis will mimick each other and 'be on board' in a mass micking form of sexuality.
I am a celebate sex addict.
Having sex.
Yes.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
1.) Do you prefer blond, brunette or redhead? Redhead
2.) What is the most embarrassing moment you can recall? Introducing my new girlfriend by my ex-girlfriend's name
3.) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago? Rio de Janeiro
4.) Do you like South Park? If so, who is your favorite character and what is your favorite episode? Yes, butters. The episode where god says only the mormons got it right.
5.) What's your favorite time of day, and why? 11pm, that's when I get home from work.
6.) Beer, liquor, wine, or ... water? Dark rum
Yep, that's what it's all about ... no mystery there.
8.) What is something about you that is odd, slightly creepy, mildly annoying or just plain different? Well, I thought that I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.
9.) If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be? Sitting on a beach on Antigua with a dark rum & coke watching the Sun set.
10.) Have you ever suspected you were an alien? Yes, when I was a teenager. People were so stupid, I couldn't be from the same race. I still think that.

new topics

top topics

join