It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal gang rape of lesbian investigated in San Francisco Bay area

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

I'm saying it's a possibility, yes. Four members of the anti-gay crowd retaliating in the only despicable way they know how against a group who cannot accept the majority decision and seeks to overturn Prop 8.

What, do you think that's not a *possible reason at all?

[edit on 23-12-2008 by sos37]

No, not at all. I think it could be used as an EXCUSE for 4 men who had violent tendencies and wanted to take them out on an innocent person, but, no, not a reason and definitely not a justification.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It is my opinion that rape in any form (the so called warranted, exercise of force, gratification, retaliation, etc) cannot be tolerated in any way, shape or form.
We normal human beings (and the criminals are not normal) are all saddened for this victims pain and suffering. I pray for her full recovery and hope she does not think these actions are the belief of the majority. (side note: as heterosexuals, we can recognize the gay lifestyle without embracing it, so long as it is not flaunted at us. We will glaldy extent equal rights, but should not be made to accept their values that were legally defeated in valid elections.)

Ms.Annonymous, we feel your pain and I wish I could help it heal.

<< 1   >>

join