It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Letter to Bodrul. Sorry you have so many problems. Shame you want to screw Israel! Tough titty matey, true Brits support Israel as they support the States.

nobody wants to screw them
some people want freedom, sovereignty and the simplicities at life

true brits support britan, wake up
true american support americans

only idiots support governments
in other words, only idiots support war profiteers
in other words only idiots support those richer than them who want to get richer at the expense of YOU

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

The topic is about Pals and their letters to Santa Claus. What do you refer to?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

excellent post,
nicely laid out and said

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

Nah the majority of my mates sre pro USA matey pure and simple. You try to put us in a box!

Pro USA or pro Israel? You can't be both.

One can carry on existing on its own while being friends with world and other parasites on one while fanning animosity for both.

But then you implied that you are a Brit, so what's is this flitting about between the US, Britain and Israel? Are you trying to be more than what you are?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Stick to topic please............ This is about Pals and their letters to Santa.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

i refer to your stupid post saying

Letter from Britain......... We support Israel as they are our friend in a cess pit.

yeap might have something to do with that post which has nothing to do with this topic

edit: so get off your high horse
and stop telling others they are in the wrong

[edit on 23-12-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Stick to topic, this is about Pal letters to Santa.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Letter to Bodrul. Sorry you have so many problems. Shame you want to screw Israel! Tough titty matey, true Brits support Israel as they support the States.

nobody wants to screw them
some people want freedom, sovereignty and the simplicities at life

true brits support britan, wake up
true american support americans

only idiots support governments
in other words, only idiots support war profiteers
in other words only idiots support those richer than them who want to get richer at the expense of YOU

Here, here!!! Well said my friend!

The second line escapes me but you made a well articulated point.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is surely a human tragedy. Israel has blame in this as do the refugees themselves and the Arab nations around them. The "Palestinians" a population created by Syria, Egypt, Saudi, etc. as leverage against Israel and used by these corrupt states as a means to an end(the destruction of Israel). The moral catastrophe belongs to us all for allowing it to go on for so long.

Now that this population has been formed into some kind of cohesive identity, they must become a nation of and for themselves, with laws, police, courts, and political identities. The two state solution has become the only answer. Only by living side by side, in cooperation, will peace come to both the "Palestinians" and to Israel.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by scottsquared

here is the Problem
how can they be created as a problem by Israels neigbours
when Palestine was a state before the creation of Israel
which even after its creation had a less Israeli population then the palestinians.

so mind explaining how inhabitants of a country made refugees are problems created before a nation was created (Israel)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

As a Brit I resent your totally BS assertion that being 'True British' means you kiss America's and Israel's arsecheeks despite their obvious wrongdoings. If you support the freedoms and values this country allegedly stands for, you'd be furious that we support, nay partake in the atrocities the elites and governements of those two nations indulge in on a daily basis.

Support humankind, not some screwball elitist religious fundementalist BS.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Britain is right behind the USA and Israel. What is it with you? Are you blind to where our alliance lies?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scottsquared

I don't think anyone but Israel is starving the Palestinians. Also those countries you mention were either a colony of Britain and France or just emerging from it when Israel was forcibly created in 1948.

Your comment is based on standard zionist propaganda. No one is responsible for a crime other than the perp. To suggest that mankind is metaphysically responsible for Israel's crimes is to dilute its culpability and is a disservice to her victims.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LOL

true brits don`t support israel so stop deluding yourself - true brits support

Great Britain

and sod the rest.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Blind? please feel free to tell me, My alliance lies with this country
not with the pricks in white house or Israel.

the Goverment can say what it likes.
it doesnt reprsent Britain and the elections and the downfall of labour has shown that.

so please show me where i am blind.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

The voice of ignorance again speaks.

Maybe if their elected government was not actively waging war on a country, they would not be in that condition. (Nah, that's intelligent and insightful)

Btw, their government has dissolved the temporary peace treaty (that they constantly broke)

They are firing 10' to 50 rockets and mortars everyday.

If they declare and make war on a country, then it is beyond stupidly to expect the country being attacked to help those who are actively waging war on them.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Palestine a state lol? Ja a state of the British Empire, before that a province of the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire. Before tha a Palestinian state? The idea is lunacy, a figment of the imagination for sure.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Ahh! Those infamous rockets that justifies the Palestinian holocaust. Why not arm the Palestinians with the same high tech weapons Israel uses on them then we wouldn't have to suffer the whining of zionists any more.

[edit on 113131p://am3158 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

keep deluding your self ufoor
first your assesment all brits support israel and you get backlash from loads of UK members.

and now dreaming.

have fun

[edit on 23-12-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I'm talking about Brits who see it as it is dood. You know..... true Brits. Brits who support our boys in Basra and Helmand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join