It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ufoor, you don't speak for me and you certainly don't speak for Britain. One thing the good (mostly) UK citizens are good at is donating money etc. to good causes and the plight of the Palestinians is certainly worthy. Only a brain dead Nazi would think otherwise, How anyone can think that people starving to death is good just shows how sick they are.

Its a natural trait in most humans to aleviate the suffering of their fellow man but some people do not have that trait. Israel is commiting a crime against humanity and they msut they should be held to account and dealt with accordingly. The Israeli Govermnet should be told that if it dose not stop its action against the Palestinians then it will suffer the conseuences.

And if you did a poll right now or any time in fact you will find that the majority of UK citizens do not and would not support Israel on matters of commiting genocide. The mere fact that you openly support the starving of men, women and children is very disturbing indeed, perhaps you need reporting to the authorities.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

Wow that was desperate. Cannot beat in conversation so you resort to trying to sully your opponents name. Typical tactics of right wing western Israeli apologists, only you're trying to be clever and are trying to put this under the bracket of British National Pride.

British National Pride = BNP. Oh the irony, how zionists try to wrap their agenda with ultra right wing groups!

I understand Nick Griffin has been bought and paid for by the England Katsas desk officer. They are even fielding BNP Jewish candidates;

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.stopthebnp.org.uk...

What next, Jewish neonazis bashing ethnic minorities. Oops! it is already happening;

www.ynet.co.il...

No wonder Israeli is building ghettos bigger and better that the Nazis Germans did.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ufoor what has that got to do with the thread in question, nothing, the thread is about the starving Palestinians and the help they require.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

Stick to topic. Pal writes script to higher forces.........................

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Do not call me kido, we are not discussing Israel we are discussing the plight of the Palestinian people. What don't you understand about that.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by scottsquared
reply to post by bodrul

The League of Nations Mandate of 1919 first created the "state" of "Palestine" along with Syria, Transjordan, and Lebanon. These were all former colonial protectorates post facto to the demise of the Ottoman Empire. Historically, the "Palestinian" Jews had laid claim to the Mandate area since time immemorial. It was the new Nation states of the neighboring Arab peoples that refused to accept the outcome of the Israeli war of independence in 1948. It was the Arab states that refused to accept the U.N. partition that led to the 1948 war.

The declaration of statehood for Palestine did not occur until 1988.

The Jews you describe as Palestinians were in fact the zionist immigrants from Europe of the 1900s. They were fervent and loquacious activists that desired to carve out a Jewish homeland in the colonialised Middle East.

Use of historical material from the League of Nations merely proves that the Western powers had little regard for indigenous populations; another example is the disregarded Halle Selassie request for help when he to came that organisation after the invasion of Benito Mussolini's Italy. I am not surprised that zionist activists would try and profit from such an edifice.

The earliest record of the Palestinian people was by the ancient Greek historian Herodotus, which actually supersedes the religion of Judaism.
Are you trying to provoke a fight? I have previously stated and re-stated my wishes for peace and an end of the suffering of the Palestinian Arabs. It is exactly this type of nit-picking that inflames the area and makes a lasting peace unreachable. Perhaps it is not peace that you wish for at all. Perhaps your Santa Claus Christmas wish is really a veiled wish for the death and destruction of Israel and all Jews? I certainly hope not. I too feel for the suffering of the Palestinian people. Just as I feel for the suffering of the Jewish people in Israel and elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

A very good post.

It always struck me as amusing that an organisation like the BNP today focuses solely on muslims, and that they seem to have gained this Islamic only fixation since...... wow, since the war on terror began!

HOW STRANGE.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by fatdad
ha ha ha a failed attempt at propaganda... i hope Santa swings by and tells the parents to stop brainwashing children to be terrorists...

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-12-2008 by fatdad]

ignorant statement
it's called Blowback
read on it
no its called teach the children to be peaceful and respect others not to kill ... these nutcases encourage there children to kill ... i hope santa saves them from there parents

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Scott, the Jewish people are not suffering anywhere else its only Israel where the problem lies. israel is a state in its own right and just as others recognise that right they also recognise the right of Palestinians. they have a right to a home, land and security. Whilst Israel allows settlers to take more and more land so the conflict will continue. Israel as a state has rights but it also has resopnsibilites, it cannot commit genocide against the Palestinians and not expect attacks against them.

The bottom line is that I think the Israelis don't want any form of peace with anyone. No what they want is to be rid of the Palestinians full stop. If that means killing them all then thats what they will do. That then raises the question, are Israalis the new Nazis, how can it be that a people that suffered so badly by such hatred are now inflicting it on others. Just as the Nazis stripped their wealth from them and ultimately murdered them the Israeklis are now doing exactly the same.

One cannot use any arguments they raise against the Palestinians because that is exactly what Hitler did to them.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's amazing how people still don't get it
truly amazing

war costs money, money that gets stolen from you by taxing you, inflating you, and devaluing your currency.

Do you know how much money Israel makes?

For example, U.S. Govt. borrows money from Israel in hundreds of billions, interest gets accrued on this loan. They get RICH from these loans supporting war. it's about Money and Power!

International bankers make hundreds of billions of dollars.

How does this benefit you, your neighbours or your kids?
War only benefits select individuals that do not at all represent you.

and this is not an anti-isreali post, because the people of israel don't get that money only select elites do.

Understand the difference between people and the govt.
the govt. is a global mob

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
no its called teach the children to be peaceful and respect others not to kill ... these nutcases encourage there children to kill ... i hope santa saves them from there parents

I understand your point of view
however it's very hard for people living in comfort to tell oppressed people how to live

you know what's going on in Africa?
groups of people kidnap kids and teach them to be killers
so that they can kill puppet govts.
how do you know it's not the same thing?

one thing is true, what the msm tells you or how they portray the middle east is completely false. it would be like al jazeera putting rednecks on TV and saying look this is the average american and the people believing it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Videos of Israeli children actually being brought up to hate Palestinians but you don't hear Palestinians whining on about it on ATS.

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 123131p://pm3122 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Get back on topic.

Do not discuss eachother.

Uncivil / Off Topic posts will be removed and the member warned.

This is your last chance.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I read the poor kids letter, it broke my heart! This is so sad… I hope his wish will come true and I truly hope and long for all to wars end. People we are all humans lets respect each other's cultures, religions and beliefs!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
dear santa....

thing is clearly written by someone 18+

load of crap

I am sure things are bad but us sending food and supplies isnt going to help if they wont let it in through the giant BLOCKADE

they can only help themselves at this point without us going to war

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Letter from California....

Can we turn my state into its own country???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join