It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A Letter from a Palestinian Muslim to Santa

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk

Dear Mr. Santa,

This might be unusual request coming from someone who is a Muslim, but the fact I have few things on my mind.

Could you please swing by Palestine, and in particular to a place called Gaza this year. It is not too far from Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus, who is ‘the reason for the season’. There are 1.5 million people who are starving there in Gaza and have been under siege from air, sea, and ground for almost three years. You may ask what is the reason for that? Those people wanted to be free and independent just like us here in America.

Over 51% of the population is under the age of 15. Among those people are solid 3,000 Christians also. Statistically speaking, there should be about 1,500 of their Christian children who will not be having a merry Christmas this year for lack of basic necessities to survive such as food, water, fuel, and medicine. Animals are in a worse shape than humans in Gaza. There is no grass or animal feeds left in Gaza. Parents and children alike are dying daily because they are unable to get medical attention inside or outside Gaza due to the blockade. The U.N. is no longer able to deliver food anymore because of border closings, and has also warned of impending human disaster..

The children of Gaza do not need toys or video games as they do in other parts of the ‘Cristian’ world, so I suggest the following:

Baby formula

Bottled water

Candles

Vitamin supplement. I heard many suffer from severe malnutrition

Clothing and toiletry

Batteries (all sizes)

Hearing aids for children

Animal feeds. I heard that a local pet store here is having a great bargain, buy one get one free!

Meal Ready to Eat [MRE]. The same kind used by the military.

No need for desert, there is one inside the MRE package. However, if there is some ginger bread man on special, I recommend taking several boxes. I am sure the children will enjoy it and will talk about it for years to come.

Thank you in advance. Have a safe trip. May Allah [God in Arabic] be with you, and as you would say; Ho, ho, ho.

Sincerely,

Mahmoud El-Yousseph
[email protected]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I thought maybe a few of us could reflect on this message from Gaza. I will be making a donation to the Red Cross/Crescent in the hope that some of these rations and supplies could get through the Israeli blockade against the people of Gaza.

Starvation is a horrible way to die and makes the idea of feasting this season unappetising for me. What is more harrowing for the Gazans is for them to watch their diabetic and other seriously ill relatives die while the medication they need is forbidden entry through the wall surrounding Gaza.

Unfortunately, the airdropping of medicines and foods from abroad will also be subject to Israel's Eagle F15 interdiction so that possibility is out of the question.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
thank you for posting this

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A letter from Israel............. Stop the rocket attacks on innocent civilians and guess what? Presents all round.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Letter from America
Can we have a sovereign country
How come giving money to israel is more imporant than american civilians?
How come they have so much say in how our govt runs?

also a bobsleigh

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Letter from Britain......... We support Israel as they are our friend in a cess pit.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

then tell israel to stop the holocaust they are causing - the people of israel don`t want this , the extremists who run the country (israel) do.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ha ha ha a failed attempt at propaganda... i hope Santa swings by and tells the parents to stop brainwashing children to be terrorists...

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-12-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Letter to ufoorbhunter..... Learn what war crimes are and understand why Palestinins feel the way they do agains the isrealis.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So maybe there oh so grand holy Arab Muslim leaders, should stop taking the food aid and selling it.
To buy weapons!And mansions for themselves in Switzerland!
Perhaps then they can have these things.
Forget about Santa.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

letter from the Rest of us Brits
screw Israel we have enough problems.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

good topic
but sadly there will always be *blank*s
on ATS to turn these topics into they are evil and they deserve it.
sadly these fools will always group people together. guess Neo nazis still alive and kicking this day and age

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is evident that the nature and magnitude of the pain and suffering of some people is lost on other people.

I would recommend sending charitable contributions except they may never arrive at their intended destination.

I suppose that starving and brutalizing a nation is more important to Israel than peace. They just keep moving in and taking more. Even many Israeli's seem to be 'uncomfortable' with the policies that lead to this. But it's OK with some of them, obviously.

Unfortunately, I can't support these actions; which puts me at odds with those who see 'reason' in Israel's conduct. Or rather, the conduct that is said to be Israel's; in reality it's her leaders that do this. Just like everywhere else. The leaders engineer the tragedy, and sell us their nice little stories to keep us from denouncing their actions.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
ha ha ha a failed attempt at propaganda... i hope Santa swings by and tells the parents to stop brainwashing children to be terrorists...

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-12-2008 by fatdad]

ignorant statement
it's called Blowback
read on it

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its a shame that part of the world which is so important to so many is in this state.

People should just get on. Simple.

I dont know if santa has an e-mail account, did you send a letter to lap land by post? I hope them F15's dont shoot his sled down before he delivers all the presents.
Im sure his elfs would kick some ass then!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Letter to ufoorbhunter, might want to get in touch with reality
if you havent seen a vast majority of the UK dislike the US administration and people like your self who think like that.

supprised people like you didnt get the Hint when Bush came to Visit

same goes for Israel

Keep living in your Dream world.

i would Use another word to Screw but that would be against ATS T&C
so think of another word that doesnt mean sexual intercourse

[edit on 23-12-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I hope some of these Palestinian oppression supporters remember their lack of mercy for the Palestinians. They should also know that what goes around comes around.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Nah the majority of my mates sre pro USA matey pure and simple. You try to put us in a box!

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

i would suggest you go to UK forums, UK teams on games
anything UK related web forum.

and you will get the picture

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join