It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate what construction workers do. They are too noisy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I mean I like what they do and all but right now I have no water in my house and they're making all kinds of noises outside the house not caring who they bother.

They have been making really loud noises since like 7 AM or so. They don't care what they do. I don't know why they're out there in the first place. I didn't ask them to be there.

It's bull#. I hate them. They woke me up from my planned long slumber. They take away my water. They take away the quietness that I had.

I want to complain. These people are getting on my nerves.

Does anyone else feel the same way about random construction workers that just appear right outside your house overnight and then make a big deal of noise?

They don't care about the environment at all-- they make me sick. They think it's okay to do it in the morning for some reason.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Im sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no "quiet mode" in consrtuction. What did you expect them to tip toe around and be extra quiet?

You would probably go deaf if you walked into my fabrication shop.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not sure what your city ordinances are but most do not allow loud construction in residential areas before a set time in the morning...many beginning at 7am.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ha ha that reminds me of these guys with those loud gardening tools that would literally stand outside my window every Saturday morning at 7:30 and trim the bushes. Then one morning my sister opened the window and screamed "THERE'S HUNGOVER PEOPLE IN HERE... HAVE SOME RESPECT!" We could hear laughter and then they left and never came back hahaha.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just finally got my water back a few moments ago.

You really don't know how lucky you are until what you like is gone. Until what you like is taken away from you I don't think you appreciate what you have.

those construction workers
them for waking me up on a pleasant day.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Construction workers are good eye candy with their size too small T-shirts and their tight jeans. Such nice bulging muscles.

Back on topic.....That does seem a bit early in a residential neighborhood.

top topics

join