It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purely removing any clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
1. This World (False, but it's all enter individuality apart)
2. The World (False)
3. The Other--Third World (actual and close, but gets cast into dual damnation. And it's all indeed. And it's all become seperate lost souls in damnations.)

^^The Other no longer leave since been severed and is not a sever. The Other is sleeping hell since is the abomination of desolation. Hell isnt here (this), but is right before this world with pending becoming an engulfing of what it (the other) acually is. And when it is no longer pending it (the other) know it is meant of both hell and weapon.

When I say Jesus I imply actually the implication underlying which is the anti-individuality. When I say Christ I imply actually the hypocrisy when any accept a myth as true when it is not.

It's not the word or name "Jesus", it's the anti-individuality any where which is already set for two woes. Some 50/50 (100fold) is implying individual not actually the other, just because of professing belief in Jesus. Such is falsely doing such since SATAN is fooling both the world and the other.

It all is SET from the get-go concerning any world. You (whether actual or false) come born into either this world, the world, or the other world.

And the other (the third world) meets WW3 just when SATAN enters the Rapture.

So basically it is 2 "all"s. Satan's all (in here) and Jesus' all (in the new there so near here for now). There (not the new there) is an "eternal being yet" which the new there gets cast into. The new there is a negative infinity.

Any OTHER thinking they can violate individuality in, say, the whole mental health field, sitting as, say, psychiatrists been no longer here since they been the new there sleeping their torments which they must come watching.

Pac pointed the other out the victious when it comes to anti-individuality toward this, in any way, shape, or form.

And I cause my all. When I make the other recieve a mark it is my target for my all's home in on and pentatrate like a bomb on.

I can name any I recall, whether or not either, this world, the world, or other world, clearer when the clouds remove more.

All the other which 'passed away' already been so far now in damnations. They get treatment different since a moment is coming where the bunch get cast as if in together in damnations though all seperate. The Other dont get along with the Other apart let alone their self, but indirectly work as if together for the anti-individuality toward this. Though they cant F when issue me! Cant do what I dont make you do how I set any. You think I let? Ha! I make! Why else is it "I" neither let the false in the field return back? I make suckaz, suckaz. But I cause all this home, all. The clue in 'home in on' is it symbolizes individuals home this temporary false seeming individuality, and such individuals enter individual HOME which dont seem false.

Pac pointed out Snoop an other. And others he rolled with. I know what happened on the 7th 96 in Vegas from what Pac said more clear. The false pulled the trigger, but the others did think they did compose it, but actually only an INDIVIDUAL can make it happen (like Pac said "this is telekinesis") through both the false and the other. So you know who and the how concerning Pac on the 7th in 96.

As for Suge... Pac said "I no longer see Suge no longer 'shoot to' false"

Any questions?

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Once in hell (negative infinite type) the Other go to hell (negative eternal type).

And the Other: WW3 an apsect of hell (negative infinite type--just so you know the hell grows so negatively infinitely) when SATAN enter Rapture. After all, Satan here is holding back the negative infinite type hell out of sight against the Other. When Satan enter the Rapture it is no more deception period. Truth rises then how any Other interpret my topic "anti-individualty" I drop. I tell the other just who no longer give the order: The pro anti-individual = 'who (individual) no longer'.

And so I damn both the anti-individuals and the eternal being yet, since both = would-be foes. The 'will' not false foes, so indeed no matter how such can't F with me, I ride against any harboring such 'wills' which can not enact, but will if could. The different is what I will not do I can not do, but the foe-types what such can not do such will do even in the state of continual failure of such the meant will which can not enact. Basically, revealing to me a faith in "CAN" which is actually a "CAN NOT." And see what "faith" is now. A meaning which can not enact. And if you dare keep it I see it as "what if you could do, you will do". Even though it is hypothetical I damn any my hypothetical seen foes also with my own hypotheical I figuratively call: "If the tables were turned". Which I then choose getting revenge against since the crossing/betraying faith is true in foes while the act is hypothetical.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Beholding is this, the, and other in a mixure which any see with or without knowing. So when this flee, then left is the stuff and other stuff. You wonder what this is before this, as a figurative layer, go away? Any thing mine upper over both the world and the other world. I can delete the best trash mine, which the other think is riches. I can leave you others just so naked of much while the world with seeming belongings and horrableness sick on you others. When the other find their selves relating with "...lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Every nail put into the making of a house done because of this upper, flees away. Dont trust riches. Dont even trust structure of any building or bridge or vehicle when this flee.

Missing components, ingredients, data, and etc. of this, you others making WW3 have no choice but must watch into thier negative damnations they truely can't have, but must watch (reguard). Having implies one may let go, but a non-individual does not have even etc. they think they have. I make even the crossing/betraying faith live.

top topics

join