It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piramide Moca, Puerto Rico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about "La Piramide de Moca" in Puerto Rico?. I remember hearing about it back in the 90's. I heard that people got cured from uncurable diseases there. I also heard that it had some connection or guidance by Aliens. Any one have any info on that?.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydendraco

Is not much but here is some info:

Location. Moca Puerto Rico
Date: January 1977 Time: 0930A
The witness was alone in her home in the kitchen area when she felt a presence next to her. She turned and saw a very tall blond haired man wearing a light tight fitting outfit with boots and with a bright red light on the waist area. He had blue green eyes and mentally told the witness “not to be afraid that he was here to help.” Suddenly she blacked out and awakened in a large silvery metallic oval room where she saw other similar beings and computer like terminals and a huge screen. She was then taken into a room, where she changed her clothing and made to lay down on a cot. There two tall blond men and a shorter being described as wearing a white outfit, no hair, with a large head and large black slanted eyes with long thin arms that ended in three long fingers examined her using a brilliant blue light. The witness later came to in her home at 1130A. The witness was told by the beings to build a small pyramid next to her new home.

HC addition # 429
Source: Jorge Martin, Enigma 52/53 Type: G

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I used to live in Puerto Rico, and if I'm not mistaken a lot of people visisted that place to get cured, but the most interesting thing about UFO and Puerto Rico is on La Parguera = a little town close to the water, Over 40 years ago people said that they saw from the hills, lights under the water moving fast and entering the lagoon, one night they heard a loud boom in the lagoon and the area was quarentine by the US military.

That same lagoon is the same lagoon that haves the micro organism that when you touch the water the micro organism glow green bluish color.
"Bahia Fosforecente"

La Parguera is one of the places people have seen a lot of UFO's

One thing I can say about the lagoon is that the DEPTH is weird, back in 1995 me and my father had a SeaDoo jetboat with a Fish finder/Depth finder. The normal Depth of the area is between 20-30ft depth but in one area of the lagoon the depth was not read by our depth finder. Our depth finder had a 350ft limit.

The place is very interesting.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by cdesigns]

[edit on 22-12-2008 by cdesigns]

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hi.
I can talk about the piramid. I've been there for about 3 times on early 1992.
I talked to to the owner of the house. Her name was Mrs Melin. She was an old woman. She made me the full story of the piramid and the story wrote about she was abducted is as she told me.
She told me that she was visited several times by People from Orion named Ashstar Sheram, the commander, theyre good people that protects us from bad beings from other constelations..
The piramid was awesome and still on backyard of their house. People went there to be cured from illness. There are a powerful energies inside. And it is a portal of energy. (As she said) Ashstar told her that she has to construct the piramid, she told her that her husband didn't know anything about constructions and Ashtar said don't worry because they will help. It has no steel rods, only cement. It has same measure than the top of Keops piramid. It has a small window on north side for the Polar light gets inside. In the middle floor of piramid was a quartz crystal facing down to earth. It had a wood door with a symbol of Orion star.
She was very talkative woman, kind, honest. She told me that they don't gave any supernatural power to her but she was able to talk fluently. On the abduction she told me that they cured her from an illness. After last visit on 1992 I decided to visit the house again last year. It was closed, but I came inside piramid and it's still intact, the door was removed. I felt indescriptible feelings. It's awesome. I asked for the family in a nearby bar and they told me that she moves.
I had more stories she told me...
Like how she bought the house if she live in other town.
I hope u like the story.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My wife's grandmother is the woman who created and ran the pyramid, her and my mother-in-law are starting a youtube channel and they actually talked about this on their first episode. I'm editing it now and was looking around to see what I could find on it. I had seen a 70's news report about this years ago when I had looked it up, but sadly, if I bookmarked it, it's been lost to time. I'll drop a link here when I'm done editing the episode, and i'll apologize for the sound quality now, because despite making edits. It's not that great...well, it is a first episode afterall.
edit on 14-7-2021 by maximkat because: spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here is the link to the video youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: polymorales

The same Ashtar Sheran who contacted George Van Tassel in the 50's, as well as various others through the years and the source of the Ashtar Galactic Command broadcast in the UK in 1971 ?

Interesting.

top topics

join