It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Word

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1.

The first two syllables of the Word given to King Solomon and King Hiram respectively are like the building blocks. They cannot do anything in and of themselves without the third and final syllable. Thus, the first two syllables are like drones without the "spirit" of the third syllable. The final syllable acts like the life force which drives the Word of the Demiurge. The third syllable was given to Abiff because the Anunnaki Elite saw him as the most pious (devoted and loyal to the Anunnaki Elite), hence he was seen as the most trustworthy of the instruments. That is why the two kings were unable to bring the FULL power of the Demiurge to the Earth. So, they commenced a frantic search, quizzing all workmen and slaves who were a part of building the temple, hoping that Abiff may have given the syllable to one of them. This search proved fruitless.

If you are interested in the Anunnaki and everything ATS is about, please visit this link. www.xeeatwelve.com...

I have found many answers to my questions. I hope this topic and other issues that come to your minds, will be discussed here! I can't wait to get feedback on these thoughts!

To everybogy at ATS, Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something. But for the scripture you put is one of the only scriptures to lead you to believe in Jesus is God. But not the trinity. This shows MAYBE that Jesus Christ is God. But this scripture doesn't prove Trinity. But point take how can the word be with God if he is God?????

Jesus prayed, talk to God, Called God is own father. God himself claim Jesus to be the Son of God.

Anycase I dont think this is the topic for this thread. Just thought I give me thoughts on the scriptures.

As for the FreeMason. I think we need to be careful of them. Maybe some of them are saved, maybe some are not. Whats clear is that they have their own ajenda

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Slybmatt the reason Jesus prayed to God is because he came as a servant.

His whole journey was of a servant but was equal to God. The bible points this out, and points out he said himself he was God and the apostles called him God.

God in the flesh means God with his people.

He humbled himself and acted like a servant as phillipians says and so that's why he did the things he did.

to teach us how to act.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Jesus never did anything that meant nothing, on the cross he cries out to the father.

But he was in fact quoting scripture and prophecy.

David

sorry, the reason he prays id for strength angainst temptation. it must have been tempting not to gothrough with what he did as during his time on earth he was subject to fleshly desires. when he prays an angels comes to minister to him.

This is why he prayed, he was, in fact, summoning an angel and fighting temptation. The bible says he was in Agony (luke 22:44) this is meant as a mental anguish/struggle.

LUke 22:40 and 46 KJV

40: Pray that ye enter not into temptation
46: Pray lest ye enter into temptation

david

[edit on 24-12-2008 by drevill]

top topics

join