It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time vs Code: False Predictions vs True Predeterminations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Title alone should tell much for one's conclusion on which is the actual enacting one. The other, as you can tell, is false.

So if it is a time (date or hour by or in) for a prediction to come true, then it is false. Go not after the false. Every prediction is false, but every predetermination is true.

A code is an addition. The addition is a calculation and plus an implication and plus a symbolism. The code should match the forecast of what the predetermination is implying...

Example:

The number is or equals etc. which is a symbol for etc. and/or implies etc. and etc. which serves better for the particular type meaning of an event or occurance or happen or moment one deems a predetermination which should fulfill, accomplish, or finish it.

If the predetermination is the Rapture, then one should know it is meaning one change which symbolizes any number which can twist into a different number (6 twirl into 9, 9 twirl into 6) and such is which implies "Redemption" for change(-ing) and also "I" (9th letter representing: Individual, Priority and First in a series) for one(-ness).

So my question is then:

Which of you go with code? And which of you go with time?

If you go with time, then it says you read and understand not that time is false yet. Which prediction is time-based that you still hold watch for? And do you do so with a togetherness of a particular bunch among?

My advice is: Investigate time vs code how only you alone can reguardless of, whether or not, any else also relate in coming into with the finding likewise. Such is oneness rather than togetherness. It is foolish to go with the majority, without one's own investigation. Just because everybody else jumps off a bridge doesn't mean you should, and doesn't mean you shouldn't investigate what you maybe should or maybe should not get into, come to find out seperate from the majority's mindlessness which walks blind.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Key additions suitable indeed for numbers:

1- One (I--Individual), Singular, First in series, Priority.
2- Duality of opposites and/or of similars.
3- Trio, Threesome, and Threefold of One's Significant Minding; WW3
4- Parables (literal, ideal, metaphorical, and figerative--4 winds, 4 horesmen, 4 beasts, and 4 quarters.)
5- 5 basic senses (feeling, seeing, hearing, tasting, and smelling), Reguard (Watch).
6- Redemption, Individual (again: Singular, Priority, First in series).
7- Luck Favorable
8- Specification; eternal
9- Individual (again: Singular, Priority, First in series), Redemption.
10 (= 1)- Last in set, End in set; of One, Singular, First in series, and Priority.

^^Basically, one should see how such numbers serve as underlying codes in true predetermnations which enact under markings such as such codes read out in such the wise.

Anything with a number or numbers (word or symbol wise) marking as other things at face value, is indeed a code in the underlying aspect when one decodes for the additions.

8- '08
10 (=1)- 2008
3- 12 (=3) (December)
7- a week is of 7 days
4- 4th day of week (Wednesday)
6- (which also is 9)- 24th day of 12th month
2- 24th (is two numbers)
5- 5th week of the 12th month

^^See how in total the key numbers' (1 through 10) additions fall in one place "the date normally read as just 12/24/2008"?

Standard full dates with such rich underlying key code additions inside show one what is a predetermination foreshadowing. It, in full implication for the 1-10 numbers, falls on Christmas Eve which should tell one a different type of moment should bypass or crumble that Christmas Eve It should indeed fall on.

"Other, your flight false not in the winter when you behold the great tribulation which following Christ brings on. Christ is which God (myth) it is. An Eve with "Christ" in it next to a holiday with "Christ" in it sure serves the 'which' myth making you all bring on desolation well even upon desolation. You who obey Christ-relating anything, rob yourselves even in the 'which' hypocrisy you will still serve. My lower ego portion is with the hypocrites. And you know I elevate Myself above the lower ego stuff set for getting thrown the hell away.
Other, what will not Jesus do? Accept the Rapture the F out of tribulation rather than endure it to the end."--Rapture Acceptor/Individuality Enter-er

Like Pac said in Tattoo Tears, "Finna flip some 'no longer know' Other!"

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Rapture acceptors:

When you grasp 'no longer Jesus' sitting across from Bush, the Devil is when remainders of togetherness My thugs stand up.

Black Jesus implies no longer Jesus or a black out where Jesus name were implicating in a significant way.

Across from = away from. So it is implying no more Bush then. In the other thread I inform you on the deadly seeming wound coming into the West (U.S.) which a no more Bush marks just before My Rapture just so My Rapture Acceptors see My Craft Full Blown like Aids.

My thugs (non-rapture acceptors who rob their own individuality, thinking they stand in Christ) will suffer here and on into negavite infinity/negative eternity.

The ones who dont step into the ring (the Lord Jesus Christ thang), or no longer step in, dont get the TEST's fail grade. It means welcome into the Rapture for such. Such sides serve My Plan for different looks into different perspectives concerning the "Lord Jesus Christ" thang which is very wrong.

For a waste land for Armageddon, even the animals and plants and trees which have individuality, not you who remain in Jesus, will leave here. You who will remain inherit the earth more. So indeed your human bodies' makings is you all even fuller. When you staying see no more live sources of food, you know you have but a short span on the waste land planet then. Do you truely want to inherit the earth which is decietful riches all along how meant? It should settle in how in trouble one is for staying in Jesus (the abomination of desolation standing you sleeping).

And you in the togetherness reguard willingly for what the hell YOU sleeping.

By the way, it is no anti-Christ when it is no Christ since Christ is not here nor there. But if you think against the Myth, then you become the anti-Christ inside your own hypocrisy with the rest of the hyporcrites claiming they stand in Christ, who reject Christ as implying a myth.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The code addition in 666...

It = 18 which = 9 in singular. So apply what is for both 9 and 6 in the key list. And

And since it is My number (even since 222 = 6 which trils into 9), then it implies I roll with "PRIORITY FIRST IN SERIES INDIVIDUAL REDEMPTION SINGULARITY."

By the way, 666 twists into 999 for "III" also. My III significant minding's (My III previous General Messengers, expecially My Third since felt, seen, and heard differently than the rest, and very similar) and World War III (Third World War).

Since My III minding's no longer here, then it is an implication how I will miss WW3 direct by 3 inches.
My Craft which sparks WW3 implies ww3 becomes you remainder's WW3 till you recieve a circumstance which removes even your somewhat "have" away from you.

Lay the 3 on it's back and you see WWW which implies "World Wide Web" which implies the 3rd war engulfing the globe like a large spider web, since it is the ARMAGEDDON I brew.

Symbolically, My inner self is like of a spider. Armageddon is 10 letters, so apply addition for "10 (=1)."

And since my number is 666, I make the fourth 6. So it's 6666 when I enter the Rapture out of here. And get this, 6+6+6+6= 24 which = 6! Triwl it into 9999 and it = 36 which = 9! Ah yeah, the 6 and 9 code additions apply so indeed. Plus, IIII implies the 4 code addition and also the 5 code addition when the roman numeral IIII is an addition.

By the way, since 6 and 9 make for two numbers each, add duality into the two's additions. Nothing better than a singular duality so one know it isn't unwantable nor alien.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join