It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India May Consider 'Precision' Strikes in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

India May Consider 'Precision' Strikes in Pakistan

www.bloomberg.com

“Indian military operations against targets in Pakistan have in fact been prepared and await the signal to go forward,” Austin, Texas-based Stratfor said in a report today, without providing details of its source of information.

Tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbors rose last month after terrorists killed 164 people in attacks targeting Mumbai’s main railway station, two five-star hotels, a Jewish center and a hospital. India blamed the attacks on “elements” in Pakistan, which then demanded evidence to support the accusation. India is unlikely to risk war by escalating the situation, an analyst said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why dose that sound like the US may consider Precision Strikes. I know there has been border tensions between the 2 countries for decades but who is behind all the recent events.

Oh I know its the UK/US we all know who the culprits are I am jsut wondering how we xcan get all the leaders of these differnen countries to play ball with us.

With the proposed build up of forces in Afganistan are we going to see yet another conflict in 2009 and perhaps an attack on Iran as well?

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join