It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Great Deception Demonic Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

UFOS Great Deception Demonic Technology

lamarzulli.wordpress.com

The whole Ufo phenomena is a deception there home is this world right here. They are demonic in origin they are the reason the world has been pushed from the industrial revolution, they are the ones that taught humanity war, the weapons of the nations great powers are demonic in origin it is one piece of a huge house of cards. Look it up for yourself they are the reason the egyptians, were so powerful, rember the gods the egyptians worshipped well it seems now there aliens funny how we adjust
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
to the times isnt it. i was a ufo fantatic had zero beleif in God and was changed forever, its all bs thisis were this planet is headed. If you can beleive that something who takes you in the middle of the night is a just or righteous beiong against your will you have been deceived. They function through fear much like many supposed great leaders, interesting every dictator or major leader has sought top dominate the world what being that we have been told is a myth has also been alleged to do this. Satan, who decided to turn against the very thing that loved and created him. The guy in the website above is on the right track

lamarzulli.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i would avsie anyone to avoid the practice of astral projection it works but is demonic thats how i had ufo expereinces

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
man I got this UFO movie one time... I love B rated UFO movies.

Anyway.... it started out pretty good... then eventually ended up becoming a sneaky religious movie which tried to paint UFOs as demonic.

It was a hilarious movie, because it was still rather B-rated... but man... talk about a twist.

new topics

top topics

join