It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape-shifters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello...

You know I got thinking, and I relised what people think is a werewolf.. It's a shape shifter!

Let me explain:
Werewolfs, come out supposubly at night, usually full moons.
And Shape-shifters, change at there own will, whenever.
Uhh yes, I thought that must be cleared..

Anyways, I'm not looking for comments or posts about take meds or of the such, because I am not looking for that..

I was wondering, does anyone know HOW to shape-shift?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Your looking in the wrong place! There is no one here that would be able to shape-shift and anywhere for that matter. Not human anyway!

I suggest you study it a bit more before you suggest something such as this!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

Haha, I googled it.
But It's not that great.

What do you suggest?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassidy WolfPaw

I don't realy know! Im not into Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts! I have no doubt though that members on ATS will be interested in the topic! So keep your eyes peeled for new posts on your thread!

Thanks

pod x

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm new to ATS, but I have been studying shape-shifting. Physical shape-shifting is hard, if not nearly impossible. Apparently, most people claim you have to be one with mother nature and step into another being's 'territory' (Act like it, think like it); becoming 'one' with it.

From what I've heard that's mental shape-shifting. The trip for beginners, you pick an animal, then try to act like it and think like it. After years of training it is said it MAY be possible to physically shift your body in to the animal at will... but of course, that contradicts logic.

It depends on what you believe. Magick, or today's logic.

There's also 'project shifting'. It is like physical shifting, except you don't really change your shape. You change what other people see you as in the light, but you don't actually 'change'. That's all I know about it, though.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Native Americans believe in the "skin walker" which is a shape shifter in their culture you would have to speak with a "Dine". Even then a "Dine" are opposite the skin walker or know how to counter act them but the "skin walker" is not something you can just find out about by talking to a native American they will not talk to anyone they don't trust because you may actually be a skin walker in their eyes.

I know there are Native Americans that do believe they are skin walkers and hold ceremonies in locations that won't be stumbled upon by others on accident.

The reason I know that is because I work with a lady who came from that culture and said she met someone on the reservation who openly admitted to being a skin walker and truly believed it. The reservation got rid of her because they are considered dangerous and evil.

That's about all I know in that aspect of it. The "dine" is like a holy elder who can ward off "skin Walkers" or so I was told.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RedSnow

I too think what you mentioned, physical would be impossible. Maybe, maybe not. I don't follow todays logic that much. So I'm a pretty open person.

Yes and I do recall hearing of Astral Projection, which could be considered shape-shifting.

But thanks for the info

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassidy WolfPaw

Since being aware of the theory there are shape-shifters, I've noticed a large number of reference to the word "shape shifting". In fact a week after I read the theory I saw a car advertisement and I thought to myself... "hey that looks reptilian" due to the tall headlight bulbs that made the car look as if it had 'reptilian eyes' and the folds in the hood that gave it that 'reptilian forehead'. I then saw that the ad for the car's main text said it was "shape-shifting". Ever since then I've marveled at that odd coincidence and have taken note of any claim of "shape-shift".

[edit on 20-12-2008 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

To be honest, I've never heard of this... But It does sound really interesting.

Skin-walker... Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

That's really interesting. Haha, I don't think I really understood It though... care to explain?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassidy WolfPaw

Skin-walker... Hmmmm.

Don't get it confused with skin walker ranch their two separate things but the ranch was just coined the term by the native americans in the area because of all the weird stuff that happened there.

I think you can only shift into a pre-selected animal not just anything. But I could be wrong on that.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by Cassidy WolfPaw

Skin-walker... Hmmmm.

Don't get it confused with skin walker ranch their two separate things but the ranch was just coined the term by the native americans in the area because of all the weird stuff that happened there.

I think you can only shift into a pre-selected animal not just anything. But I could be wrong on that.

What do you mean by pre-selected?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a friend told me, practice it while you dream. When your dreaming if you become aware, you'll start a lucid dream and gain some control over your enviroment varibles such as your shape and how you interact with things in dream mode. Try something similar to your shape now like a monkey, then you can move on to birds or other things.

But there is truth about pre-selected animals. Some people can only shape shift into their "inner" spiritual animal.. if they have one

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
well, most shamans can shapeshift into their spirit animal. try looking that route if you want info on it. just so you know its extreamly painful and at first only happens during the full moon, then when you learn to control it then you are able to do it anytime. but it hurts and is dangerous. you can turn into whatever you spirit animal is but not several different animals. its not as glamerous as they make it out to seem on the movies and all that but it definatly has its perks. but the negitivity almost outways that.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would love to be able to Shift ((as I call it)) I've always dreamed about it.
Me and a partner are working on finding ways to start a journey into becoming Shifters. We believe anything is possible.

On another note, my mother and I both have a totem animal that follows us to an extent. For example, my mothers is a snowy owl ((mine is a brown owl, i've never gotten close enough to see what kind of owl mine is)) and hers has been with her in Mexico, Hawaii and she sees it all the time at home in California. I've only seen mine at home and in San Fransisco ((which is a few hours away from where I live))

Since I have a totem animal, maybe I would be most likely to shift into an owl.
Who knows this whole thing is puzzling, yet fascinating, to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
good blog really and good sharing
www.teamphones.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well...I have seen some fairy out there S#!% so I can't dismiss it....but I would think that it would be more of a Military Program as we do now have Suits that have a Matrix of Pixled lights all over it that show like on a TV a picture of what is behind the Suit Wearer in the front and vice-versa opposite to every side or angle. So you get invisibility.

I don't think it would be too much of an effort to do the same thing except change what the picture is you are looking at...thus different faces....or anything you would like to broadcast. Split Infinity

top topics

join